In this guide, you can learn about forgotten gamemode’s
- The good old gamemode. Began to lose online about 3 years ago. Many videos on this addon were record by both domestic and foreign youtubers, which undoubtedly attracted the attention of the community. Now online has completely disappeared. The idea is this: there are two teams, hunters and hiding. NPCs run all over the map, along with the players, with the same character models as the hiding ones. The task of the hiding ones is be like NPCs and merging with the crowd, to live up to the end of the round. The task of the hunters is to try to track down a flaw or inaccuracy in the behavior of the players and kill them
- Another forgotten gamemode, what I was am a fan of and which kept stable online 2 years ago. The mode is like as Deathrun, but with the active use of the physic-gun of the game. There are two teams: 1 team is in the “pipe”, unarmed and helpless in front of the second team, whose goal is to kill the entire 1st team by dropping various props. There are different cards, but the principle of dropping props is the same – with the help of a fizgun, the second team builds different structures from the existing props. The only way to survive is to dodge and find cover from the already dropped props.
- Deception and murder gamemode. One man is murder, who tries to secretly kill other players. The other players must use their abilities and clues to find out who it is and kill them first. Unfortunately, they only have one pistol between them.
- A great but forgotten gamemode from the creator of Slasher. Based on the Half-Life universe, players are looking for resources, building from them fortifications for the base. Currently, there are no servers for this mode. Players must be able to work in a team and clearly calculate the waste of resources.
- A great gamemode that has a lot in common with Stop it Slender! has a small number of servers that allows you to feel this atmosphere.The idea of gamemode: There are two teams. Combine Team – Task of Combines to kill Stalker. The stalker’s task is to destroy the entire enemy squad. At first glance, the stalker seems invincible, but the squad can easily defeat him
- Melonbomber is a game where you try to hit other players with explosive watermelons while picking up various upgrades to increase your strength.
- Based on the Bomberman game, Melonbomber brings the same hectic, fast paced gameplay to GMod. Players can place explosive watermelons and use them to kill other players or destroy wooden crates around the map. Inside the boxes, you can find bonuses that can give you advantages over other players. Having more players increases the fun, resulting in incredible spending time.
Note: The only map is loaded with the game mode.
- Elevator: Source is a single or co-op elevator experience. that is different each time you play. After installing the gamemode, you begin the exciting journey of waiting for the elevator, riding the elevator, and politely pretending not to notice the headless Combine soldier sharing the elevator with you. Elevator Source truly seems to me to be one of the most interesting gamemodes for Gmod, as it brings a new sensation every time. What happens on the next floor?
- There are two kinds of aliens, Brood Aliens and Swarm Aliens. Brood aliens look just like humans until they transform into their alien form. In their alien form they become gruseome monsters which can claw down and infect humans. Once a human is killed by a Brood Alien in their alien form, the human joins the aliens ranks as a Brood Alien. Swarm Aliens on the other hand are the grunts for the Brood Aliens. They only have a limited number of respawns but gain more respawns every time a new Brood Alien is created. Unlike Brood Aliens they are unable to disguise themselves as humans. Swarm Aliens are created when a Brood Alien dies, or a human dies and is not infected by a Brood Alien.
Hide and Seek
- Hide and Seek – good old hide and seek. Everything is according to the old rules – hide or find.
- Prop Hunt (hunting for props) – Hunters vs hiding.
Hiding: will turn into some kind of prop and disguise themselves in a crowd of props or in a place where this prop would stand believable. And so it is necessary to hide the whole round.
Hunters: You will be blind for 30 seconds to give the hiding one time to hide. After you need find a hider and kill him
- Flood is a round based gamemode where you have 2 main rounds (Build and Fight). The objective is to create a boat from the props available to you and sink the other players boats before they sink yours.
I sincerely hope that this guide will encourage someone to extend the life of these gamemodes by creating servers.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Garry’s Mod – Old forgotten gamemode’s & Workshops; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Garry's Mod Posts List