Guide for completing “Ancestry” achievement. Short plan, explanations, advices. Focused on gaining an achievement only.
- Unlock Rock Cruiser Type C
- Use Rock Cruiser Type C
- Set difficulty to “Easy”
First system map
- Open system map
- Restart if there is a lot of jumps before the exit
- Build the shortest route possible
- Any fight must be skipped or ended early at every opportunity. The only limitation is that you cannot lose Crystallin.
- Go to all shops along the way. Buy Long-Ranged Scanners if available
- Count red sectors as 5, 6 and 7 levels
- Restart if there is one or zero red sectors
- Build a route to visit a maximum number of red points at 5, 6 and 7 levels. Visit sector is not necessary, it is enough just to read its name.
Fine map example with 5 good sectors:
Before the Rock Homeworld
- Go to the “Rock Homeworld” if available
- Visit all shops along the way. Buy Long-Ranged Scanners if available
- If there are no more red systems ahead (except for the eighth level) – restart
- restart if crystallin is dead
In the Rock Homeworld
- Visit every normal beacon, without a ship, without a star
- Ignore the exit, if there is already nowhere to search – restart
- On “Ancient device” event use the blue line “(Crystal Crew) Reactivate it.”
- “Dense Asteroid Field” event. Sectors: Engi, Rock, Pirate. Distress beacon, no ship presence. ((Rock Plating) Make a thorough search for the ship without fear of stray asteroids. ) => (Grab the stasis chamber )
- “Zoltan Research Facility” event. Sectors: Engi, Zoltan. Normal beacon, no ship presence. ((Damaged Stasis Pod) Ask if they can fix this. )
- “Ancient Device” event. Sector: Rock Homeworld. Normal beacon, no ship presence. ( (Crystal Crew) Reactivate it. )
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about FTL: Faster Than Light – Ancestry Achievement Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All FTL: Faster Than Light Posts List