A quick fix for Windows 10/11 / Steam Users!
I had some problems with stuttering and really bad lag after some hours of playing Forza Horizon 5, and I tried so many things to fix it, and I stumbled upon one thing that worked!
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
1. Open Task Manager
2. Go to the “Details” tab
3. Find ForzaHorizon5.exe
4. Right click, set priority as “Realtime”
Boom, hopefully you’ve fixed your issues!
The Fix 2: Electric Boogaloo (FOR NVIDIA USERS)
1. Open Nvidia Control Panel
2. Click “Manage 3D Settings”
3. Click “Program Settings”
4. Find “ForzaHorizon5.exe” in the list, click add
5. Turn off “Image Sharpening”
6. Select “Prefer Maximum Performance” for Power Management
7. Turn on “Threaded Optimization”
8. Turn off “Low Latency Mode”
9. Turn “Texture Filtering – Quality” to Performance
10. Click apply and close.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Forza Horizon 5 – How to Fix Lag & Stuttering – Nvidia Users Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Forza Horizon 5 Posts List