Fix using NVIDIA Control Panel
While it’s always possible to adjust your windows/monitor settings to use only 60hz it’s a hassle and quite inconvenient to keep adjusting them every time you play Forager. This guide shows how to set it up from the Nvidia control panel to solely lock it for Forager allowing you to play with a smooth 60fps.
- Right click your desktop background and go into NVIDIA Control Panel
- In the window that opens select ‘Manage 3D setttings’ on the left cascading menu (2nd option)
- Open the ‘Program Settings’ tab (right one)
- Select ‘Forager (forager.exe)’ from the dropdown menu
- Change the ‘Max Frame Rate’ setting to 60 frames per second
- Apply the changes
- Enjoy the smooth game
This is all about Forager – Framerate fix for 144hz monitors with Nvidia GPU; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Forager Posts List