A more convincing, and customizable replacement for the ‘classic’ graphic display. Using ReShade, emulate the retro FFVI experience with this CRT TV filter.
Step 1: LCD and CRT Presets For ReShade:
Created by: FiveFiveFiver
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasypixelremaster/mods/1 – [nexusmods.com]
1. Browse to ‘Steam/steamapps/common/FINAL FANTASY VI PR’.
2. Unzip and place ‘FFPR-CRT.ini’ into the FINAL FANTASY VI PR folder.
Step 2: Install ReShade To The FFVI PR Folder:
Download Link: https://reshade.me/ – [reshade.me]
1. Locate and select ‘FINAL FANTASY VI.exe’ during setup.
2. Next, select any version of DirectX.
3. To install the CRT preset, browse to the ‘FINAL FANTASY VI PR’ folder and select ‘FFPR-CRT.ini’.
4. Whilst selecting effect packages, enable ‘SweetFX by CeeJay.dk’.
5. Finish, and launch the game.
Step 3: Configure The Classic Filter:
1. Open the ReShade overlay (Default: ‘Home’ key).
2. Enable the ‘AdvancedCRT [CRT.fx]’ effect.
3. Settings can be changed at the bottom of the overlay. ‘Resolution’, ‘Amount, and ‘Brightness’
are the most influential settings.
4. (Optional) Enable the ‘CA [ChromaticAberration.fx]’ effect for a further authentic look.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about FINAL FANTASY VI – Improved Classic SNES Filter (Mod); if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All FINAL FANTASY VI Posts List