Hello and welcome, In this guide, we will tell you all about FINAL FANTASY IX – Jump rope achievements on steam deck. Following this guide step by step.
This is a guide for quickly getting both of the jump rope achievements using the native Steam Deck controller and framerate tools.
This is confirmed by me that it was the beginning with Vivi.
- Change the trackpad to ensure it acts as an actual mouse
- Set the B button so it acts as a left click. The same is true for the right trigger.
- Press the gear icon next to the B button and select Settings. You can turn on the Turbo setting—only the B button.
- Toggle is turned on at the bottom of the menu.
- In the game, utilize the Steam Deck’s Performance Menu (right side button) to change the framerate to 15.
- Use the trackpad and left trigger to ensure Vivi is placed just before the rope starts swinging. Press B on the exclamation mark and let Vivi jump up to 1000.
It could take a few attempts, but the safest way to do this is by using the B button as a turbo toggle and resetting the camera with the trigger. The first time I tried it, I hit 214, then set it up again and was forced to stop it at 1260. Revert the changes. Once the minigame is over, you will receive your 1000 Achievement and a Card.
Share your comments on our most recent post, FINAL FANTASY IX – Jump rope achievements on steam deck, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve it or if you notice an error. We’ll make the required modifications as soon as we can. We appreciate you so much and wish you a wonderful rest of the day. This post was motivated by the work of creator and author Arc Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All FINAL FANTASY IX Posts List
Leave a Reply