This guide brings you information on the final value brought by spells using magic crystals and magic created in the cauldron on your swords/blades
It will be completed with a reminder of the values and the Alter system that you can already find in another guide present in this section.
It will also tell you how to create a magic staff
and various other information deemed useful over time.
Do not hesitate to share any information you have and consider useful to other players or any comments on this guide.
If you notice big mistakes in English, which is not my base language, don’t hesitate either.
All the values I could find (without add-ons) after using the magic table on your sword. Final value before sale of the specific Spell line.
If you have other values after scrolls that I did not know about, contact me so that I can modify this list.
- Nature: 260
- Blood: 330
- Blizzard: 400
- Death: 500
- Soul: 600
- Fire: 700
- Thunder: 750
- Hell : 1500
Hell puzzle diagram:
Fire puzzle diagram:
Nature & Thunder book puzzle diagram:
Blizzard & Soul book puzzle diagram:
Death and Blood book puzzle diagram:
All the values (without add-ons) after using the cauldron on your sword. Final values before sale of the specific Magic line.
- Ghost: 850
- Fur: 1000
- Frost: 1150
- Hydra: 1500
- Web: 1600
- Saint: 2000
- Magic: ?
- Lava: 2500
- Water: ?
Note that as the in-game guide states:
- The metal/material used for your blade will no longer have any value. It is therefore better to use low-end, low-cost metals.
- You can even burn the metal beyond its temperature, it doesn’t matter.
- Same thing for Grind quality: No matter
The things to do well and which will add value to your magic sword will therefore be:
- The choice of handle elements. The assembly of this handle.
- Damascus quality
- Tempered or not
- The spell used
- The quality of the forging of your blade.
– How to create a magic staff?
- Just put a bar/ingot on your cauldron.
Don’t need to be forge as a blade
- Put a magic stone
- Put a first random element
- Put a second random element
- Finaly a third random element
No need to take into account the time between elements. The goal is precisely to make a bad non-existent formula without respecting time and ingredients/elements.
As the magic stick will always have the same value of 1500, consider using items at a lower cost or which you do not need if you have mined too much and had too many fang, eyes, or other basic recipe items. magic. Avoid taking the three elements of a good magic recipe.
If ok You will then get this reaction
A magic staff
always at 1500 value
Alter Guide (Link to an other guide here)
All you need to know is here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/959520/discussions/0/2639605881174963856/ – [steamcommunity.com]
This section will be completed depending on your feedbacks or my discoveries and progress
Value of each of the elements composing the skull handle.
Total Value: 170
Multiplication of the value by adding magic of the same type
I have read from several sources that creating a magic sword of the same type between Spell and Magic Blizzard/Frost, Death/Ghost, Fire/Lava, etc. could increase its value. I haven’t tried this yet and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Where to find rare items like Pen for Lava recipe or else?
- In the mine. You have a reduced but possible chance of finding your happiness there.
- Also remember to accept certain exchanges with customers who sometimes offer you rare items to replace the price of the sword. So be careful to regularly create swords of fairly low values. Between 200 and 800 so that customers can offer you an exchange instead of the monetary value of your sword
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Fantasy Blacksmith – Information on the final value brought by spells using magic crystals and magic, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Fantasy Blacksmith Posts List