neat way to launch game through Steam and Mod launchers at same time.
How its done.
1. Open a mod launcher, I use MO2.
2. click the shortcut, select add to the desktop.
3. right click shortcut, select copy to path.
4. Games properties, paste what you copied in the launch options.
5. add ” %command%’ without quotations at the end like so. Don’t forget the Space before the 1st %
I’m not familiar with any other mod launcher.
Also don’t worry about any errors saying to close MO2.
This is all about Fallout 4 – Mod launchers through Steam; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Fallout 4 Posts List