Hello! today we’ll be going over how to stop your FO4 game from crashing, or randomly closing. This method should work and solve both of these issues.
Read down below
1. turn off antianalising – this should help
2. turn off aniostropic filtering – this should also help
3. turning your depth of field to low – this helps.
4. turning off weapon debris – this helps a lot
5. turning off your ambient occlusion – this helps
You should turn all of this off, the game should no longer have issues and you can get back to playing FO4!
if this doesn’t work I suggest adding FO4 as an Exclusion. it may be something to do with your windows security or firewall.
you can also check to see if your drivers are up to date.
This is all about Fallout 4 – How to stop crashing or game randomly closing on FO4 PC; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Fallout 4 Posts List