Lets say you have a set of specially modified Heavy Combat Armor (say, ultra-light build, lead-lined, polymer + legendary modification) that you like a lot and would love to equip every one of your settlers with. How in the world are you going to spawn set after set of armor for all your settlers?
Given each full set (discounting the helmet) consists of 5 fully modded pieces of heavy armor, you’re going to be spending the next 200 years standing at the armor workbench crafting and modding every pieces of armor till Shaun passes away from old age instead of meeting you. This is provided you spawn the right pieces, and have the necessary materials for crafting too.
In the guide below, I will show you how to (with the help of console commands) duplicate a single set of said armor over and over to your heart’s content.
Before beginning, I would recommend you:
a) to have 2 containers placed side by side in front of you, preferably so that both are in your FOV when you are facing them.
b) to empty out your inventory for whatever respective item you’re duplicating, IF you are duplicating it more than just once.
The steps are as follows:
1. Let the container on the left be container A (source container) and the one on the right be container B (target container).
2. A will contain the items you want to duplicate, and B will (soon) contain the duplicated items.
3. Once the items are placed in A, open the console command and click on B to get the form ID of the container B. Remember the form ID of B, or write it down.
4. A should already contain the gear you want to duplicate. Now, click on container A and type the following:
duplicateallitems <form ID of B>
5. Hit enter and exit console. Container B should contain an exactly what is in Container A.
6. If you want to multiple sets, simply remove all the items from B and transfer them to A, and repeat steps 2-5 over and over till you’re satisfied.
note: I recommended emptying out your inventory because if you have very many things to duplicate it’ll take time to scroll through your inventory to find and deposit them back into A, whereas with an empty inventory you can just spam E all the way.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Fallout 4 – Duplicating specific item(s) with console commands; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Fallout 4 Posts List