1. The best way to deal with him is to use as your main attack your big heavy hitter + Irene and the Crow + the power up to break enemy defenses quicker
2. When the fight starts, pull out the crow and attack and dash behind him. The reason is that with Ulv there is no safety distance, so better be aggressive.
3. There is a different and slower animation you will recognize when he is doing a wider area attack. There too, dash behind him and keep hitting using this window. Keep going untill his stance breaks and he is harmless. If you hit him enought, once he recover he will do an animation to pass in phase 2. Stay slightly away from him to avoid to be kicked away.
1. As soon as the animation finishes, he will do a cross attack, that will hit you anywere you are, untill you are grounded. As soon as he starts doing it, we’ll use the special attack of our heavy hitter to bypass that with our invincibility frames and breaking a good chunk of his defence. He will use two additional attacks here.
2. The first one is the cross attack, when he is doing it, just jump or slide with the correct timing. The second one is an energy wave that will cross all the arena. Slide to avoid that.
3. Here the trick is, again, keeping hitting him as much as we can in melee to break is defence and bring him to phase 3. Stay away from him here, because the wave will be wider.
1. Here we’ll use the same trick as before. He will try to use a wide area attack with pillars of energy. We’ll bypass it again with our special attack and we’ll deal him all the necessary damage. From here on he will do this attack if we are to much near to him, so we’ll stop being aggressive.
2. This boss will not leave you time to heal sometimes, he will stalk you around the map or use the wave attack and the cross attack right after (or the opposite), basically getting you with the second while you are healing.
3. Use the crow and Irene to damage him from distance untill you kill him, all while dodging his attacks as explained previously. Beware that in this last phase he can use the wave attack multiple times in a row (to me happened just once, and he never did it before, but it took me unprepared and killed me)
Hope you enjoy the Guide about ENDER LILIES – How to beat Ulv Tutorial, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All ENDER LILIES Posts List