This is an in-depth, completely up-to-date guide for the achievements in Embr.
Hello Respondr™ and welcome to Embr™! Some of our contractors while working for us, they earn achievements. This guide should help you earn them as well if you have trouble with them.
Disclaimers: The guide has spoilers.
This guide is up-to-date as of the September 2021 full release, with the exception of Diamond Respondr, which may be slightly out-of-date. Please comment if it is and tell me the proper pricing. If someone could also tell me the what the cheapest item that can be purchased with diamonds is, that’d be great. I also do not know how many flames you need for the Second District Boss fight.
If you notice any issue with the guide or need help, let me know and I’ll see what I can do to help.
A New Career
Complete the tutorial. When you first start the game, this will be the only mission that shows up. It is called “Embr Career Fare”.
Back for More
Every level, with the exception of Escape levels and Boss levels has addition bonus missions that you unlock after completing the Rescue mission for that level. These bonus missions are as follows. Complete any one of these for this achievement.
- Salvage: Remove as many items from the building while saving your client. This mission always only has one client. This is a great bonus mission for farming money.
- Low House Damage: This is the same as a regular Rescue mission, however, you fail if the building integrity falls below 50%.
- Special Object: Search the building for the “Special Object” and bring it to the yellow Rescue Zone. This Special Object is typically worth a couple hundred dollars, and is colored yellow so it sticks out from other items similar to it.
- Embr Eats: Using the Client Findr, find out what food item clients want, and deliver it to them while ensuring their safety.
- Demolition: Using the provided barrels and through other methods in the house, burn the house to the ground.
Handled with Care
Successfully complete any one Salvage mission.
Successfully complete any one Low House Damage mission.
Search and Rescue
Successfully complete any one Special Object mission.
Successfully complete any one Embr Eats mission.
Successfully complete any one Demolition mission.
Collect a total of 48 mission flames to open the boss level of the first district, “Maple St. Warehouse”. As with the Escape missions, you will only have access to your Axe, Hose, and any Grenade, along with any upgrades they may have.
To beat this mission, dodge flying barrels, exploding barrels and fire to stay alive. Damage the boss by doing the following:
- Use your Hose to knock exploding barrels at the Hosr CEO on the platform above you.
- When the Hosr CEO turns on the electricity to the outlets on the side of the arena, use your Hose to connect the electricity from the outlet to the frayed wire, electrocuting him.
Growing Your Client Base
Collect a total of ## mission flames to open the boss level of the second district, “Fyre HQ”. As with the Escape missions, you will only have access to your Axe, Hose, and any Grenade, along with any upgrades they may have.
To beat this mission, do what Flint says.
- Dodge the red lasers and searchlights at all times.
- Press the red button when prompted.
- Use the keys on the keypad when prompted.
Collect a total of 97 mission to open the boss level of the third district, “Mystery Signal from Embr HQ”. As with the Escape missions, you will only have access to your Axe, Hose, and any Grenade, along with any upgrades they may have.
To beat the mission, make your way through the Embr building. When you get to the fight with the robot, block it’s attacks. Use your hose to repel the explosives back at it to speed up the staircase moving. When each door initially opens, follow the prompts to clear that room. This will allow you to go back into the main room to fight the robot and do the same thing as before. Upon entering the third room, grab one of each key color to use in the respective rooms on each keypad.
Mission Side Tasks
7 Day Work Week
Complete 7 Daily Missions. This achievement will take 7 real days to complete. It does not have to be in a row.
Earning Your Tips
Throughout all your missions, place 20 piles of bonus cash in your truck’s trunk.
Steal a total of $5,000 worth of items from your clients, cumulative throughout all missions. This can be done by placing the items in the trunk of your vehicle.
In any Rescue mission, find and either steal or place in the client rescue zone all bonus stacks of bonus cash.
Turn off the power in any mission that has a power box. This can be done in the first mission, “First Ave”.
Enter the house, turn right and go downstairs. Go into the far back of the basement and use a ladder to reach the power switch. See this screenshot – [imgur.com] for where exactly it is.
In a single neighborhood (level), earn 7 flames by completing every single mission there.
Privatization to the Rescue
In every Rescue mission, get 5 Flames by completing all tasks, including side tasks.
Achievement a 2-flame rating from a client in any mission. The quickest way to do this is on the first mission, “First Ave”. On easy mode, rescue one client. After that, enter the house, turn right and go downstairs. Go into the far back of the basement and turn left. There will be a cloud of gas. Run into the cloud of gas and die. You will then get the achievement. See this screenshot – [imgur.com] for where exactly it is.
In a single Escape mission, find and take all bonus cash bags.
Put $500 worth of items into the yellow client rescue zone, cumulative throughout all missions. This can be done in the first Rescue mission, “First Ave”. Using this guide – [steamcommunity.com] , get all three stacks of money, along with $200 worth of any other items into the yellow client rescue zone, and the achievement will be earned.
This is found in the Barrel Factory of the First District. In the room with the forklift, you have to jump over the lockers. Walk up the diagonal wood piece, and break the glass in the ceiling. You get the achievement upon entering the above room and hearing the Hosr CEO speak.
Buy every tool from the shop and tool upgrade from the inventory/upgrade screen available. The following is a list of the combined initial purchase and upgrade prices.
My recommendation to quickly farm money is to go to the Third District, at the “Crab and Go: Claw Club” level. You will need the Grappling Hook here. Grapple to the roof section directly above the front door. Use the Hook to shoot out the 6 glass panels, allowing dining sets to drop. Make sure you grab and drop the stack of money. It takes 30 seconds to do and you earn approximately $1400 each run.
- Basic Hose: $21,950, 5 Gold, 8 Diamonds (You start with this but have to purchase upgrades)
- Sprinkler: $19,600, 10 Gold, 7 Diamonds
- Fire Extinguisher: $6,900, 3 Gold
- Ice Acceleratr: $11,000, 6 Gold
- Total: $59,450, 24 Gold, 15 Diamonds
- Fire Axe: $30,350, 18 Gold, 10 Diamonds (You start with this but have to purchase upgrades)
- Breaching Charge: $11,650, 9 Gold, 2 Diamonds
- Throwing Axe: $7,270, 3 Gold
- Total: $44,270, 24 Gold, 10 Diamond
- Collapsible Ladder: $7,500, 3 Gold
- Trampoline: $17,400, 13 Gold, 7 Diamonds
- Jump Pad: $11,200, 4 Gold, 1 Diamond
- Parachute Pack: $9,800, 3 Gold
- Grappling Hook: $11,000, 4 Gold
- Total: $56,900, 27 Gold, 8 Diamond
- Client Findr: $7,150, 3 Gold (You start with this but have to purchase upgrades)
- Cheap Metal Box: $5,330, 5 Gold
- Hair Dryer: $7,000, 3 Gold
- Slippery Slide: $8,650, 3 Gold
- Healing Needle: $27,500, 18 Gold, 8 Diamonds
- Total: $55,630, 32 Gold, 8 Diamonds
Total: $221,250, 113 Gold, 43 Diamonds
Fresh Out of the Shop
Buy every car upgrade from the shop available. Costs are broken down into each individual section, with the total price listed. With the exception of the Bed items, all upgrades are cosmetic.
- Chassis: $12,100, 1 Diamond.
- Paint: $3,000.
- Wheels: $3,200.
- Siren: $20,250.
- Ornament: $7,700.
- Bed: $8,200, 8 Gold
- Total: $54,450, 8 Gold, 1 Diamond
Getting an Upgrade
Purchase any upgrade from the shop for a tool. The cheapest is the Low-Impact Stream on the Basic Hose, which costs $50.
I’m a Freakin Blur Here
Buy and equip the Baseball Hat and the University Jacket for a combined total of $3,700 and 1 Diamond. Equip them in a loadout and start any mission with that loadout, and you will unlock the achievement.
- Basketball Hat: $3,000 and 1 Diamond. This allows you to double jump.
- University Jacket: $700. This gives you +20% movement speed.
Purchase any item in the shop that costs a Diamond.
A Helping Hand
Revive any knocked-out teammate in multiplayer mode.
Make a basket using a basketball in the multiplayer lobby parking lot. Due to how the lobby works, you can do this without having to do a multiplayer game by started an unlisted lobby.
Team Building Exercise
Complete any mission in multiplayer mode.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Embr – All Missions Achievements List – Playthrough, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!