1) Find the main exe file that runs the game. For me it is E: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ eFootball \ eFootball \ Binaries \ Win64
2) Right click the eFootball.exe
3)Go to compatibility tab ( second tab )
4) Click “Change high DPI settings” button
5) In the next window which will open, check the box for “Override high DPI scaling behavior”
6) Make sure “Application” is selected in the drop-down menu.
7) Press “OK” button
8) Press “Apply” button
9) Start the game and check if in option menu graphics game scale is set to 100%
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about eFootball™ 2022 – 4k Graphics Settings Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All eFootball™ 2022 Posts List