Open Origin/EA app in administrator, worked well for me
1. Turn off Origin
2. All processes should be removed from the task manager
3. As an administrator, launch EA Desktop or Origin
4. Launch FIFA 23 via Steam (Origin will be available already on)
* Run EA Anticheat as administrator
* Run FIFA 23 as administrator
*Add launchers, anticheat and game to Windows firewall exceptions
* Uninstall any anticheat programs such as Faceit AC or Vanguard.
If you still have trouble launching the game
Verify the integrity and authenticity of game files
– Right-click on the game in the 'Library" section and choose 'Properties from the menu. – Click the "Verify Integrity of Game Files" button and select the "Local Files" tab. Steam will verify your game's files. This process can take several minutes.
This is all about EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 – How to Fix Game PC not launching; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 Posts List