Select a Landing Point to Survive
Choose a safe zone, ‘Elam’, and click ‘Start’
Game Main UI and How To Gather Pod
- Press the J key to open Radiogram for game story and tips
How to Craft Basic Items
- Press Tab or the “U” key to open the Inventory and basic items are available to craft.
How To Use Hyper Sensory Vision and To Recover Energy
- Using Hyper Sensory Vision attached to your machine arm, it makes it easy to find materials in the night.
- Hyper Sensory Vision takes your Energy which can be recovered by Battery Pack.
- Materials required to craft Battery Pack can be found at ‘Broken Boat’ on shoreline or crafted with materials from ‘Abandoned Car’ on the road.
How To Manage Starving and Thristy
- You can collect ‘Mushroom’ on inner areas than shoreline.
- Eating Mushroom fills up your hunger and thirst.
How To Hunt Animals
- You can kill ‘Deers’ or ‘Bears’ and collect frest meat from them.
- You can cook these fresh meat on a ‘Burn Barrel’ and eat them.
How To Construct Housing
- You can build housing with collected Stones.
- After building housing, you can accessorize it with the following items.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing1.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing2.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing3.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing4.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing5.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing6.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/installation1.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/installation2.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/installation3.gif
How To Use Bed (where you respawn after being dead)
- If you install a bed, you will respawn on the bed after you die.
- If you install more than one bed, ① press the F2 key and ② choose a bed to respawn.
- Bed is available to reuse after a few minutes.
How To Craft Weapons
- You can craft a Smite with a lump of scrap metal.
- Every weapon requires an ammo and it can be craftable with materials you collect in the world.
How To Craft Fabric Armor
- You can craft T-shirts, pants, or boots with ‘Cloth’ which can be found near abandoned buildings.
- Crafted Fabric Armor can be equipped on Character Slots and they boost your abilities.
How To Obtain Drinkable Water
- After crafting ‘Water Harvester’ and installing it outside, drinkable water fills up in an empty water bottle.
- It takes time to Water Harvester and it fills up your thirst.
How To Craft Leather Armor
- You can craft leather armor with crafted strap.
- Leather armor boosts up your abilities than fabric one.
How To Craft Cabalite
- You’ll need to craft an Assorted Rifle Cabalite to shoot much stonger enemies.
- As Cabalite is able to auto fire, you might want to carry a lot of light ammo.
How To Create a Team
Recommended Farming Areas
How To Drive a Car
Radiochemial Chamber – Air Purification, Cloud Chamber
- It’s a research facility for studying effects of Terrasite on living things. With ‘Phrase Control Chip’, you can produce artificial fog or purify air.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/atmosphere1-purify.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/artificial1-mist.gif
Meteorological Center – Thermal Equilibration, Thermal Shock
- It’s a research facility that adjusts air temperature in a particular area. With ‘Phrase Control Chip’, you can equliize or manipulate air temperature.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/temp2-stability.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/temp1-rapid.gif
Geodynamics Lab – Ground Stablization, Seismic Waves
- It’s a research facility for increasing Terrasite mining. With ‘Phrase Control Chip’, you can stablize ground or raise an artificial earthquake.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/artificial3-ground-stability.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/artificial2-quake.gif
Hyper-Satellite Station – Energy Amplification, EMP Shockwave
- Hyper-Satellite Station is a new satellite control facility built for smooth space logistics between the Orbis and Earth. It can also generate EMP Shockwave and energy amplification.
New Beginning with an Eruption of Terrafire
Dysterra is not an everlasting world. Once the game starts, time remaining until the Terrafire eruption slowly decreases.
Terrafire finally erupts 7 days after the game starts and survivors can either accelerate or slow down the time remaining until the eruption through skills that are acquired from conquering Landmarks.
However, the time remaining can only be accelerated and slowed down to a certain degree.
At the end, if survivors fail to prevent Terrafire eruption, giant pillar of fire from the Earth’s mantle end up destroying everything and the world confronts the end.
This is all about Dysterra – Basic Game Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Dysterra Posts List