This game has an AntiAliasing filter that creates a false sensation of depth of field.
To deactivate AntiAliasing completely the following steps must be followed:
- Close the game.
- Enter the following route “C:\Users\((THE USERNAME YOU HAVE IN WINDOWS)) \Documents\Dying Light 2\Out\Settings”.
- Right click on the “VIDEO.SCR” file and select open with a text editor such as Notepad++.
- We look for the line “AntiAliasing(1)” and “AntiAliasingQuality(1)”.
- We change the value to “AntiAliasing(0)” and “AntiAliasingQuality(0)”.
- We save the file and we can open the game.
At the moment it is NOT necessary to change the permissions of the file “video.scr” to “Only Read”. But maybe it is necessary at some time to maintain the configuration.
Comparison of images
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Dying Light 2 – How to Disable Anti Aliasing Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Dying Light 2 Posts List