1. Just run past enemies. The game doesn’t force you to fight enemies unless it’s a mission objective, the XP you get is terrible from fighting and they’re all slow.
2. Archer is amazing for sniping all the red crystal clusters. Super speed run character. (if you shoot them you get crystals, I guess)
3. Locking on characters bypasses range restrictions for the archer and gets through the generally shoddy PC controls.
4. If you want to grind, pick a level that doesn’t force you to fight enemies and rush straight to the boss. The mission drops are better than the level drops anyway.
5. Focus on XP and good drops (rares + legendaries), nothing else really matters. Money and crystals are both easy as heck to come by.
6. Find a combo that allows you to dodge, spam attacks and just destroy everything without getting damaged.
- For the archer, I found that locking on, pressing c to dodge in a circle, and constantly right-clicking (or ctrl right-click) demolished every single boss. I got to the point where I can solo the first three levels and their bosses in less than a minute.
- Also for ranged attacks, you can snipe enemies without them getting close enough to hit you. For some characters, they’ll just keep talking while you kill them without being alerted.
- The archer is OP.
You have now beat D&D Dark Alliance. I got my gear level to level 3 at the 2-hour mark, enough to solo Difficulty Level 4 levels by myself. Thanks, devs btw, the music is kickass but I’ll take another look at the game in the future.
Soloing this boss, with the keystrokes I mentioned above
You can kill Mogthump from this cliff without him ever attacking you lol
Suggestion by BOTJ33f
Weapons Roll specific Stats Variables:
A Level 3 Warhammer can be 136 – 147
(Lvl 3 gives 1-10 Attack dmg)
I rolled a 143.
Now go to the weapon, go to Skins and click back and forth between them, until you reroll a 147 stat.
No idea if this is a glitch or not, but it’s pretty dope … lol.
I guess share tips if you want in the comments?
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance – Playing D&D Dark Alliance FAST.; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Posts List