Welcome, and we hope you find our Dread Templar – Sidearm Runes Guide to be useful.
Dread Templar is a fast-paced hardcore old-school FPS, combining cla*sic 90s shooter and modern FPS elements. Unlock and combine dozens of weapon upgrades and skills, embrace the Dread Force and obliterate hordes of fiendish enemies. Become the scariest thing in hell and get your revenge!
Hellscream (Pistols Replacement)
* Replaces your pistols with two faster more powerful, stronger, more powerful projectile gun cannons that do not require you to reload. The gun can deal 3x damage per hit and consumes 4 pistol ammo per shot.
Tips: The primary reason to pick this over other runes in the same slot is for combining with other burst weapons that cause damage.
Bubble Gun (Pistols Replacement)
* Hellscreams reskinned that cause around 3x the damage (9x pistol damage) and only consumed 1 ammo per shot.
Overpowered, a joke weapon.
Hurricane (SMGs Replacement)
Replaces SMGs with dual-miniguns that fire at 4x the speed and don’t require loading again. Damage per bullet consumed is identical, so it’s a direct upgrade.
* Increases total pistol ammunition capacity by 100
The most potent weapon available for the brief time you’ll be able to fire it.
Tips A tip: The silver runes that boost the capacity of your Inferno Gauntlets ammo can also boost your bullet capacity. If you’re planning to use these, you’ll need to use them.
Bullet Storm (Sidearm Buff)
* Does exactly what it says on the tin. You don’t need to reload SMGs or pistols.
“Hurricane” made it redundant
Ammunition Depot (Sidearm Buff)
* Increases your ammo for bullets by 200.
Neo (Pistols Buff)
* Pistols can cause 4.5 to 5.0x damage, and they do not use ammo during bullet time.
Tip: Powerful early-mid game gimmick and boss killer if you use other runes that buff your bullets.
We are grateful that you took the time to go through the Dread Templar – Sidearm Runes, and we sincerely hope that you discovered it to be of a*sistance to you in any way. You are more than welcome to point out any mistakes or make suggestions for changes in the comments box below, and we will attend to them as quickly as we can. My warmest thoughts and prayers are with you today. This piece was motivated by the author and creator, FrozenFirebug.
- All Dread Templar Posts List
Leave a Reply