Welcome. This Dread Templar – Rocket Launcher Runes Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope that you do.
Dread Templar is a fast-paced hardcore old-school FPS, combining cla*sic 90s shooter and modern FPS elements. Unlock and combine dozens of weapon upgrades and skills, embrace the Dread Force and obliterate hordes of fiendish enemies. Become the scariest thing in hell and get your revenge!
Rocket Launcher Runes
Powder Kegs Are Not Toys (Rocket Launcher Buff)
* Does exactly what it says on the barrel.
It’s not much considering that certain levels don’t have barrels at all and blowing them up isn’t guaranteed to give you anything.
Steel Shield (Rocket Launcher Buff)
* Reduces self-damage by as much as 85 percent from all of your weapons
* Doesn’t reduce self-damage from barrels
It is nearly completely surpa*sed by the “Icicle” rune, except that it affects “Blast” for the Black Bow.
Icicle (Rocket Launcher Buff)
* Reduces self-damage by 100 percent
* The blast radius of the Rocket Launcher is increased
Fire Wasp (Tri-Rocket Buff).
* Tri-Rocket missiles become heat-seeking.
* Visual is not required; blind fire works.
* Rockets may not all work towards the same goal.
5 (Tri-Rocket… Buff?)
* Tri-Rocket now shoots 5 missiles per shot; however, it consumes 5 ammo instead of 3.
The cone of fire is much larger than you’d expect and to the extent that you can’t even hit specific targets.
This Dread Templar – Rocket Launcher Runes Guide is now complete. We would appreciate hearing from you if you have any questions or suggestions on how we may improve this post. Thank you very much; I hope you have a fantastic day! The author and creator of FrozenFirebug inspired this post.
- All Dread Templar Posts List
Leave a Reply