As you may know ENB doesn’t really work with modern AMD cards, particularly 5000 and 6000.
Sometimes AMD fixes d3d9 injection in their drivers but most of the times the best you can get is black screen with game cursor. That’s it.
After trying messing around different solutions nothing really worked for me (I have 6600 XT) but I managed to get it working.
It’s not perfect, there are some performance drops and stuttering but at least it works now.
TESTED ON ADRENALINE 22.5.2 DRIVERS
1. Clean installation of DDAA (you can use texture mods, just make sure your main game folder only has nativePC folder, steam_api.dll and DDDA.exe)
2. DXVK from github: https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases – [github.com]
3. Enb mod you want
4. Enb wrapper that your enb installation require.
1. Install ENB wrapper
2. Install ENB mod and override if prompted.
3. Extract d3d9.dll from x32 folder inside DXVK archive somewhere else like desktop for example and rename it to something else like d9vk.dll then paste it to the game folder.
4. Edit enblocal.ini so PROXY section looks like this and save:
5. Boot the game (it may take a while for load up)
6. ENJOY 🙂
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen – How to Fix/Install END on AMD (5000 and 6000 series), if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Posts List