These are the correct words that allow us to establish a special bond and connection with the characters through our poetry, so it is ideal that we consider which ones are the best depending on who we are trying to impress. For that, we have the details in this guide that I will present for you down below. It should cover everything you’ll need for your poem writing.
- Sayori: Sayori is represented as an active and talkative person, being very cheerful and kind. She is very clumsy and gawky. She also takes advantage of some things, like cheekily stealing snacks from her friends, like Natsuki’s cupcake, which was stolen from Natsuki by Sayori. Because of this, her poems often reflect a sentiment of bittersweet, melancholy or romantic.
- Natsuki: Her beautiful interior also involves a love of manga, particularly those in the slice of life and baking genre. She’s been known to store her manga collection at the Literature Club out of shame, and while the rest of the club obviously knows about her interest, she’s still hesitant to talk about it. Natsuki also likes cute things, like cupcakes with cat faces. She also likes poems with happier and adorable words, although her own poems are still quite sad, like being haunted by her hobbies. Her simplistic writing style puts her at odds with Yuri.
- Yuri: Yuri is portrayed throughout most of the game as shy, generous, polite, passionate about topics that interest her, apologetic, very intelligent, mature, and sophisticated. Yuri can be innocently insensitive, as she sometimes shows herself as condescending or pretentious without really realizing it, and she almost immediately apologizes every time, repeating that she didn’t mean it. As stated by the protagonist, Yuri likes to think a lot before saying something. That being said, her poems veer into deeper, more nuanced terms.
- A: Adventure, Alone, Amazing, Awesome.
- B: Bed, Beauty, Bliss, Broken.
- C: Calm, Charm, Cheer, Childhood, Clumsy, Color, Comfort, Cry.
- D: Dance, Dark, Daydream, Dazzle, Death, Defeat, Depression.
- E: Embrace, Empty, Excitement, Extraordinary.
- F: Family, Fear, Feather, Fireflies, Fireworks, Flower, Flying, Forgive, Friends, Fun.
- G: Grief.
- H: Happiness, Heart, Holiday, Hope, Hopeless, Hurt.
- J: Joy.
- L: Laugh, Lazy, Loud, Love, Lucky.
- M: Marriage, Memories, Misery, Misfortune, Music.
- N: Nature.
- O: Ocean.
- P: Passion, Peaceful, Pain, Party, Play, Prayer, Precious, Promise.
- R: Rainbow, Raincloud, Romance, Rose.
- S: Sadness, Scars, Shame, Silly, Sing, Smile, Sparkle, Special, Sunny, Sunset, Sweet.
- T: Tears, Together, Tragedy, Treasure.
- U: Unrequited.
- V: Vacation.
- W: Warm, Wonderful.
- A: Anger, Anime.
- B: Blanket, Boop, Bouncy, Bubbles, Bunny.
- C: Candy, Cheeks, Chocolate, Clouds, Cute.
- D: Doki-doki.
- E: Email.
- F: Fantasy, Fluffy.
- G: Games, Giggle.
- H: Hair, Hop, Headphones, Heartbeat.
- J: Jump, Jumpy.
- K: Kawaii, Kiss, Kitty.
- L: Lipstick, Lollipop.
- M: Marshmallow, Melody, Milk, Mouse.
- N: Nibble, Nightgown.
- P: Papa, Parfait, Peace, Pink, Playground, Poof, Pout, Pure, Puppy.
- R: Ribbon.
- S: Shiny, Shopping, Skipping, Skirt, Socks, Spinning, Sticky, Strawberry, Sugar, Summer, Swimsuit.
- T: Twirl.
- V: Valentine, Vanilla.
- W: Whisper, Whistle.
- A: Afterimage, Agonizing, Ambient, Analysis, Anxiety, Atone, Aura.
- B: Breathe.
- C: Cage, Captive, Climax, Contamination, Covet, Crimson.
- D: Desire, Despise, Destiny, Determination, Disarray, Disaster, Disoriented, Disown, Dream.
- E: Effulgent, Electricity, Entropy, Essence, Eternity, Existence, Explode, Extreme.
- F: Fester, Fickle, Flee, Frightening.
- G: Graveyard.
- H: Heavensent, Horror.
- I: Imagination, Incapable, Incongruent, Infallible, Inferno, Infinite, Insight, Intellectual.
- J: Journey, Judgment.
- L: Landscape, Lust.
- M: Massacre, Meager, Melancholy.
- P: Philosophy, Pleasure, Portrait.
- Q: Question.
- R: Raindrops.
- S: Secretive, Sensation, Starscape, Suicide.
- T: Tenacious, Time.
- U: Uncanny, Uncontrollable, Unending, Universe, Unrestrained, Unstable.
- V: Variance, Vertigo, Vibrant, Vitality, Vivacious, Vivid.
- W: Whirlwind, Wrath.
- All praises and merits go directly to Doki Doki Literature Club’s wiki page. Any suggestions, acclaims, critiques or updates, feel free to manifest in the comments below. My sincere and heartwarming gratitude. Have fun writing for and enjoying your time with your favorite girl!
- If you read it this far, I have something special to share with you. As president of the Napping Club, it’s my duty to make this guide fun and exciting for you. Here’s Beatriz’s Golden Tip For You: How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. There is always something to be cheerful about. Always. Thank you, and wishing you the best! Enjoy your playthrough!
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! – Official Wiki Guide – All Praises And Merits (Poem Words) in Doki Doki Plus!, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Posts List