Welcome. This DIG – Deep In Galaxies – How to Setup Remote Play Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope you do.
This guide is kinda like Mario Bros., except with guns and explosions. In addition, you can dig. Like most other independent video games, it is a roguelike, thus if you die, you can restart. And that’s not even the best part: you can get really strong and combo-kick many a*ses.
You can setup a Remote Play Together gaming session in a matter of minutes:
- Launch DIG from Steam.
- Your friends should be signed in to Steam but not playing any games.
- Start Steam. Overlay in the game (Shift+Tab).
- Click “Invite anyone to play” to open the Remote Play screen and invite your friends to play from there.
Alternatively, from your friends list, right-click your friend and select ‘Remote Play Together’.
- Your friend will receive an invitation, and they’ll just have accept the invitation.
- Repeat for up to 3 other friends for an full 4-squad.
- If your friends accept the invitation After they accept, close the Steam Overlay. Shift+Tab will open the Steam Tab.
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, DIG – Deep In Galaxies – How to Setup Remote Play, and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. The author and creator of Raiser Games inspired this post. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All DIG - Deep In Galaxies Posts List
Leave a Reply