Welcome, and we hope you find this guide to DIG – Deep In Galaxies – Controller Configuration Guide useful.
This guide will help you how to fix your controller.
Kind of like Mario Bros, but with guns and explosions. And you can dig, too. Like most other indie games out there, it’s a roguelike, so if you die, you can start over again. And that’s not even the best part: you can get super powerful and combo-kick a lot of a*s.
- Open your Steam Overlay in-game at any time during streaming (Shift+Tab).
- The stream will be stopped, and clients will be notified that the host has made changes.
- Each portrait will have gamepad icons. These icons represent the actual gamepads that are connected to each device. Remote Play creates virtual gamepads on your computer that you can map to your friends’ real gamepads by dragging their icons to one of the boxes in the lower portion. Any gamepad icon in the lower section of the screen will be visible during the match and work during the game.
- Click in the icons to allow players to use their keyboard and mouse.
- To return to the game, close the Steam Overlay.
It was a pleasure for us to walk you through the DIG – Deep In Galaxies – Controller Configuration Guide, and we sincerely hope that you found the information beneficial. Please let us know in the comments section below if you see any mistakes in this piece or if you have any suggestions for how we can improve it. A tremendous amount of gratitude is for your time and effort, and I hope you have a good day today! To give credit where credit is due, I’d like to mention that an article written by Raiser Games inspired this guide. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post, we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All DIG - Deep In Galaxies Posts List