This guide contains the list of all policies available in Dice Legacy game.
Added a section with known dice traits too.
Dice Legacy policies
Policies with a red wax seal are supposedly less common than the others.
Exact probability is unknown but after a few tries it didn’t seem to be a big difference.
To view the picture more easily, click on it then click on the link at the top and after that you can either zoom or save it locally in order to display it with a more convenient application.
Dice Legacy Traits
You gain traits by merging 2 dice in the forge.
Each die can have up to 2 traits. Here is the list encountered so far:
- Highlander – Has infinite Durability.
- Fortitude – Immune to all Effects.
- Thief – When at 0 Durability, consumes the durability of other Dice.
- Tough – Max Durability is doubled.
- Simple Minded – Does nothing.
- Neurotic – Cannot be locked.
- Ascetic – When durability is restored, it is restored by half.
- Meek – Max durability is halved.
- Gluttonous – Consumes 2 Durability per roll instead of 1.
- Dumb – Cannot be Empowered directly.
With both a Thief die and a Highlander die, your Thief die can roll infinitely as long as you have the Highlander die in your pool.
You can play around Neurotic by placing the die inside a building without activating it (such as a house / Cookhouse without food) while you roll the other dice and then pick it back afterwards when you need it
This is all about Dice Legacy – All Policies & Legacy Traits Details Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Dice Legacy Posts List