Hi, welcome to this post, This DELETE AFTER READING – Chapter 3: What the Eye Cannot See Puzzle Solution Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope that you do.
Chapter 3 – What the Eye Cannot Sight
1. Continue to read the story, until you come across an image with a variety of objects. Scroll through the items until reaching the photo. Click on the photo for a hint. Note down the DIRECTION OF The ARROWS AND THE LETTERS .
2. Once you are at the briefcase, use your newly jotted down clue to open the lock. If you need more information, refer to the above image. The case will reveal what appears to be a blank piece of writing.
3. Once you have activated the scanner mode, go to the wall and click on the newly revealed green button to reveal the secret safe.
4. Now, the code. Take out a piece of paper and write down the new clues. Note them.
5. Rewind to the photo frame in 1.
The number 3
) there. Also, pay attention to the photo and the symbol that it may resemble.
6. Next, go back and look at the first item. Then, start looking for clues. You should be able to get
The Bear Brick
You can start from the fishbowl, and click on once you have clicked on
You will receive an additional clue from the answering system
“Look at how the red lights shine.” The number of times that the red lights blinks will be counted.
7. Now, go back to the piece.
Match the numbers you get to the icons
Get the code pattern you need to make the safe.
It’s 3. From the top, note the skull in this photo. But to the left, the arrow direction, so technically it is 1.
The second icon has the easiest. There’s 3 jellyfishes at the fish bowl so there are 3.
The last icon, which can be difficult to decipher, is a blinking symbol icon. If the blinks are counted correctly, you should get 3 icons for this one.
Here’s a picture of the answer.
8. After unlocking the safe, you will need to crack a 6-digit password on a computer.
9. Click on the briefcase+paper picture to get another card. It will match the business cards of Chris Salt. You should take note of the letter+number combinations as you flip the card. You should get
C1, T9, S9, and R4
10. You should have the information required to crack the computer password. However, if you are unsure, go back and look at the photo frame. Note down the combination of number and letter. E=3 should be your answer.
11. Cracking the computer key. The key is to remember that the password (in alphabetic form) was already given to the card.
The card’s ID indicates that the password is SECRET.
More hint: S=9, C=1, and T=6 respectively. R=4 + E=3
Similar to the GOMEZ Puzzle, rearrange letters to form a word, SECRET.
DELETE AFTER READING – Chapter 3: What the Eye Cannot See Puzzle Solution is described in this guide. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed or updated, please let us know in the comments, and we’ll correct it as quickly as possible. Today, may it be a good day for you. The author and creator of Arion inspired this post. If you liked this post, be sure to bookmark us so you can easily find more of our great material in the future.
- All DELETE AFTER READING Posts List
Leave a Reply