Hello and welcome, We hope you find the following page, in which we detail the DELETE AFTER READING – Chapter 1: The Worst Day of My Life Puzzle Guide, informative.
To help you solve the game’s challenges, here is a walkthrough. The tips are generally quite useful, but if you still get stuck, perhaps this will be of assistance. P/S: Unfortunately, still a work in process!
Chapter 1: The Worst Day of My Life
1. Click on the bold coloured words until you reach the point where you need to toss a crumpled piece of paper into the bin. To move on, make sure you don’t accidentally miss (click when the paper ball touches the sides of your bin).
2. Follow the instructions until the hole is found in the wall. Click on it, then click on the hole.
3. Take note of the “words” and their icons. BEARE, F. DESINY .
The phrase is actually “BEWARE of Destitution” with the,,, and being the letters.
W, O, andT
4. Click on the remote to switch channels. Channels 7 & 9 are important. They are extremely important.
Note down the formula on Channel 7 The “X”es in this example meant “to multiply”. This is what you should do:
x #* x 6 stars dragon ball =?
* = Could not find an exact icon, but let’s assume that the tiny square within the larger square is actually just a small circle
Note the number you get on Channel 9
. You should also note that the original starting pattern is very similar to another pattern you saw on Channel 7.
– The # in this case
5. This math puzzle should be solved by you. The answer to this math puzzle must be entered into the ghost detector (the mysterious device).
Formula: x #*x a Dragon Ball with 6 Stars =?
= TWO = 2.
# = 5
A dragon ball with 6 stars = 6.
x #*x a dragon ball with six stars
= 2 x 5×6
It was a pleasure for us to walk you through the DELETE AFTER READING – Chapter 1: The Worst Day of My Life Puzzle Guide, and we sincerely hope that you found the information beneficial. Please let us know in the comments section below if you see any mistakes in this piece or if you have any suggestions for how we can improve it. A tremendous amount of gratitude is for your time and effort, and I hope you have a good day today! We are indebted to Arion, whose perceptive guide served as the impetus for this one. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All DELETE AFTER READING Posts List
Leave a Reply