Do you remember version 0.62? Here’s your luck to come back.
1. Is this safe? will I get in trouble? can I get banned for doing this?
– No. You won’t get banned, this version is still officially publicly available on Steam; just hard to install without some help.
2. Why do I have to follow a tutorial, can you just link me the files to download?
-No. That’s called pirating, pretty sure its illegal 😆
3. Is this server Battleye Protected?
-Yes, this means if you cheat…you will get banned from DayZ (if Battleye does its job and detect it)
4. Why the heck would you play this version? its buggy?
5. Can we stream/record this gameplay? Is it safe?
– Yes, you can stream/record your gameplay. feel free to share information about this Discord and how-to-play with your audience.
6. My SteamManifestPatcher has an error?
– If the patcher errors, you are likely already able to access the Steam depot, and can skip to Step 2 of installation.
7. Will installing 0.62 override my current DayZ install?
– Nope! DayZ 0.62 installs into the steamapps/content folder, rather than steamapps/common folder, meaning your regular DayZ installation will remain exactly the same.
How to play ?
– You must own DayZ Standalone on Steam to play!
– Install DayZ 0.62 via Steam Depots
The text tutorial on how to download the game can be found: Here – [github.com]
How to Join Server:
Step 1: Navigate to the folder of installation; which is written in the console or here the default Depot download complete : “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_221100\depot_221101
Step 2: Run the DayZx64.exe, this will start your game.
Step 3: Click on “Change Server” in the main menu, use the IP:Port option and input the server details below:
Stee’s Dayz Legacy Vanilla: 18.104.22.168:2302
Old School DayZ Server: 22.214.171.124:2302
Q: How do I connect to the server?
A: Copy and paste the IP:PORT into the community tab server browser and click search.
Q: My game keeps crashing when I tab out?
A: If your game is in full screen, change it to windowed. Hit apply, then navigate to the server browser and hit CTRL + ALT + ENTER. This will put your game in full screen borderless.
This is all about DayZ – Game Version 0.62 Online Server + Tutorial; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All DayZ Posts List