Hey there, welcome to this post, This post will provide you with information regarding the Darkest Dungeon® II – How to configure steam cloud saves, and we hope you will find this material helpful.
Guide for The Durkest Dungeon Developers/Publisher. How to configure cloud saves on Steam.
1. Open the Darkest Dungeon game on
Steamworks – [steamgames.com]
2. Click Edit Steamworks Settings
3. Click Steam Cloud -> Click Application
3.1 Or you may use
This link – [steamgames.com]
4. Configure Steam Cloud Settings to save size expectations
5. Configure the path to save according to the valve
Documentation – Steamgames.com
We hope our Darkest Dungeon® II – How to configure steam cloud saves guide was informative and enjoyable. If you find any mistakes or have suggestions for improving this post, please share them with us in the comments below. Kind regards, and I hope you enjoy the rest of this lovely day! Thanks to creator and writer BorMor for motivating this post’s creation. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Darkest Dungeon® II Posts List
Leave a Reply