Hi! I will be putting the info I get from the scholar class skills in this guide for everyone, I hope it results useful. Good luck and have a really nice adventure! And don’t forget to collect crystal or you won’t be having all the fun from the vast lands of SEQUOIA!
Skills to Master!
Most of the times you just need to stay alive until the monster use the skill to learn it! You can die peacefully after that
- Adrenaline: Seaside Cliffs From the wolf mob called Cliffwolf.
- Reverse Polarity: Delende (In a cave) From an humanoide mob called Indecent Dweller (They tend to run, you have to chase them).
- Barrier: Yamagawa M.A. (before the spider boss to get the scholar class) From Itachi, a yellow/purple mike wazowski with wings.
- Sun bath: Yamagawa M.A. (before the spider boss to get the scholar class) From Itachitori, a poop with two masks in each side and inverted wings.
- MP Sickle: Yamagawa M.A. (before the spider boss to get the scholar class) From Kamaitachi a creepy red face with a lot of wings.
(This image is for the 3 before the image)
- Regenerate: Delende (WARNING!!!) This is a boss (like cthulhu) called Gran. You can beat this boss with Reverse Polarity, Gran has 10k hp exactly and regenerate (the skill) heals him the exact hp he currently have so you have to deal damage to him and in the turn he is going to use regenerate (you can notice it paying attention to the icon in hes head, it has to be a beach ball) then you have to use REVERSE POLARITY and the heal turns into self damage.
- Infusion: Seaside Cliffs From Jellyfish called … well… Jellyfish.
- Atmoshear: Proving Meadows (inside the trial area) From Musher a tree/mushroom or Parasite (the trial boss) a Mandragora.
- Insult: Capital Sequoia (inside the labyrinth) From Improper Imp it’s a coward so you will have to chase it.
- Roost: Rolling Quintar Fields (inside a little hole in the ground) From Quintar Egg an egg.
- Aero: Rolling Quintar Fields (in a cave inside the little hole in the ground where the Quintar Egg is) From Fiendish Quintar.
- Whirlwind: Quintar Nest (near the hunter class crystal) From Brutish Quintar evolved version of Fiendish Quintar (This monster has Aero too).
You can get to this place by getting to Rolling Quintar Fields, going down and jumping to the
Then jumping down to the sewers and go to the right.
- Lucky Dice: JoJo Sewers (From the same Sewer entry I mentioned earlier you go left instead of right) From Hobo a robber looking guy.
- Sleep Aura: Quintar Sanctuary From Wispette green fairy.
This is the entry to Quintar Sanctuary.
- Build Life: Quintar Sanctuary From Moss a purple mushroom (He has Sun Bath too so you will have to let it live enough to actually use the build life skill).
- Firebreath: Cobblestone Crag From the Crag Demon a green dragon (you don’t need to win the battle, just survive the first attack with a scholar in your team or the item to learn monster skills).
- Overload: The undercity From Vermage a humanoid rat mage.
- Explode: Ancient Reservoir (Under the Pyramide) From Sand Bomb a blue smiling piranha.
Extra game related info Not related to scholar class (Do Not watch it if you don’t wanna know): The game has some quizzes that you need to answer correctly to go through -> Everyone will be like, up to down counting the first option as 1, second 2 and so on. Secret Boomers quiz: 2-3-4-2, Salmon infront of nomad crystal: 3-3-3.
This is all about Crystal Project – Scholar Skills while playing; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Crystal Project Posts List