Crystals and Scholar Skills and some other litte reminders – Work in Progress
Way to number Nine inside Pyramide – needed some more level ups that i were able to kill the boss short story a switch in the left side of the pyramide and one on the right side – drop inside the hole in the middle and face a boss that sommons adds i killed him with heavy aoe effects from the wizards spells got the goat (another mount that can jump higher)
Way to number nine – Salmon River have 33 Silver at least reach the End of the River
from the Fence jump to the tree (Mounted) then go 1 floor up (unmounted) last get back to the House jump from the far most part of the tree – going north and a bit west to the Poseidon buildung and buy the Permanent Port to get there
no idea why but got Courntney Key now (a Sparke that dropped it here)
Number 8 :Dervish – was easy no boss fight
Go North from here
You will hit west tower token
Then North East
More Way to 8: Use Mars Stone find 3 “(Towers) Hideout Tokens” in the desert (one west one east and one central … go south and you will find the west one and the desert City… from there is just tring around some wall jumps are needed to get there) – you will get Pyramide key for it inside the the City if you have all 3 (Central one is use mars teleport like 1 screen south and then rest west) … east one is like search and find was like going out eastentrace of desert city and walk around on the east wall wasnt that hard to find
IMPORTANT on Way to 8: get the GAEA teleport stone in the Capital (its top left below that giant tree Building) or you will have a hard time in Mars Area
Also Way to 8: below the Ninja one to the right there is the Mars Stone hidden
More Way to 8: Found Fly Lure
Way to 8: Above number 5 is a new quintar that gives you fluet to get a ride everywhere any time
Number 7 (feeled easier than 6): NINJA!!! personally i needed the mount – no idea how to get there be carful not get killed by the dragon
Number 6: Reaper Class, go inside the pipe, 1 Floor down – got it as number 6
Number 5: Chemist – Mount rewuired you get it from the building in the east walking by foot there
Number 4: Hunter its also inside the pipe, go 1 floor down – top right pipeexit from there you can jump north
Optional: get GAEA teleport stone as soon you rech the big City (top left building below the Giant tree (best is the Permanet one with unlimted use)
Number 3: Scholar – Mainly how to get there, Master Scholar is also there
Number 2: Shaman, hope the position is correct need to counter check soon
Number 1: Fencer top left of second screenshot
1. Row 4/4
1.Infusion from the Jellyfish. Heal the target and yourself for an amount. On the beach below Delende.
2. Regenerate (100% hp single target) – screen house has 2 floors underground floors – a Boss that will onehit you a bit luck based (Cultist left from Capital sequoia alternative – you can surepass the guard with a trick even with 3 Crytals)
3. Sun Bath (heal multi target) – got it from Fiendish Quintar (alternative same spot as Barrier)
4.Roost (single target 6 turns x 150 healing) – Quintar Egg
2. Row 2/4
3.Reverse polarity (Single target: Apply buff for one turn: Damage taken heals and healing is damage) – from Indecent Dweller (The lower floor of the cave).
4. Barrier from the Itachi enemy (flying eye monster) Apply buff: Take 35% less physical and magical damage for 3 turns. In the Yamagawa M.A. where you climb the mountain.
3. Row 3/4
1. Reflect: only 2 enemies in the game use it, and one of them is pretty rare, and the other doesn’t use it outside of a specific scenario.
The easiest spot to get reflection is from the puppets in Ancient Labyrinth, the puppet master has to buff them to where they’re glowing blue, and they might use it, but you might have to wait a few turn cycles. I recommend you kill all but 1 target (wait for the puppet master to buff one of them first), because these things are pretty strong, and will rip you if you let them hang around for too long.
2.adrenaline (selfmagic +10ap) – get it down south near the coast from the Cliffwolf
3. Aero (wind dmg single target) – got it from Fiendish Quintar
4. Whirlwind (multi target wind dmg) – Brutish Quintar
get there from the right of this screen you can jump down to the pipe
4. Row 4/4
1. Fire-Breath – learn stalwart from aegis class to survive 1 attack and learn it
2.Lucky-Dice (single target Dmg) go left in the Pipe and find HOBO!
3. Explode (self kill fire dmg to all enemies) – Find in Pyramide enemy is called Sand Bomb
4. MP sickle from the Kamaitachi enemy (flying face with batwings) Single target: Damages MP.
In the Yamagawa M.A. where you climb the mountain.
5. Row 4/4
1. Atmoshear (2 Turn Confusion Debuff Multi target) – After the Shroom path in the lava area
2. Sleep-aura (multi target turn skipped) from Wispette
how to get there
3. Overload – you need the Quintar Fluet – hacnet got the map yet go left from the City and some mount jumps + Normal Jumps and you will get to these enemies
4. Insult (generates Threat single Target) – Maze in Capital Sequoia
Some other Stuff
secret boomer society head quarter
what are cookies?
how du you explain candy?
what color of flower is the best?
whats the behavior secenque?
Gross Lit Blue Overalls[/spoiler
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Crystal Project – Crystals and Scholar Skills Playthrough, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Crystal Project Posts List