The default FOV is somewhere around 60°, thankfully it’s very easy to change.
Changing the FOV
There are two ways to do this, either with console or automatically when game starts.
For automatic FOV:
- Create a TXT file in game director
- Write this inside of the TXT file:
cl_fov=90” (You can set it to whatever you want)
- Save the text file with .cfg at the end
For console FOV:
- Hit ; on your keyboard
- Write “con_restricted=0” and enter.
- Write “cl_fov=90” (You can set it to whatever you want)
This is all about Crysis Remastered – How to Fix/Edit FOV in Game; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Crysis Remastered Posts List