This Guide describes how you can get the obscure ‘Friendship is Magic’ Achievement. This will show you how it’s actually really simple and I should know since I have video evidence of being the first player to get this Achievement.
The Guide Step by Step
1. Play as Count Lubb in the DLC suggested Characters because he starts with a friendship with the King of Asturias.
2. Create games until you have compatible traits with the King, I suggest rolling until you’ve got at least +60 trait bonus
3. Raise gold and invest in Diplomacy to raise his opinion of you, I suggest getting the first perk of the diplomat tree which gives you twice the effectiveness of your gifts.
4. Wait till the Starting war is over for northern Portugal.
5. Once you’ve got his opinion of you up to 100, try to get best oath with the King.
(optional) Try to get a Duchy title to ensure the Best friendship but be warned that this might lead to the Galacian lad nicking the best friend spot which is what originally happened to me when I first tried this strat ;_;
6. Use a Hook on anything you want.
That’s it, can’t believe so few people have this Achievement.
Link to proof of me beating this challenge:
This is all about Crusader Kings III – How to Get Friendship is Magic Achievement Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Crusader Kings III Posts List