This is much simpler than it seems.
1. First, go to “Autumn’s Rise – Western Exit”.
2. From there, work your way to Hedgehag’s Den, killing everything remotely close to your way, you NEED that S Rank.
3. At Hedgehad’s Den, start with the southern group of enemies and slowly work your way up to the exit to build time for the respawns to kick in. Before you clear this area you should have S Rank.
4. Now go to Quiet Passage 2, aggro all groups of Hedgehags in there, and rush north to a lone s*rip of land against the wall that has a single rock there. On that s*rip, stay as close to northeast as you can and enjoy the show for a while.
5. Once you hear the last batch of Hedgehags die, quickly make your way back to Hedgehag’s Den (you can leave the s*rip by jumping from the rock), poke the first Hedgehag you see and repeat Step 3 to maintain your S Rank.
6. Now just repeat this cycle: 3,4, 5, to rapidly rack up environmental kills and get this achievement!
For reference, this is the s*rip of land mentioned in Step 4
This is all about CrossCode – Easy “Nature is Scary”; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All CrossCode Posts List