Just unmentioned stuff.
1. Click close in the upper right of subtitles to skip all, speeding up gameplay for all.
2. Secret doors still block LOS between rooms when opened, like walls. Rooms remain the same and you have to be inside the same room to be a witness.
3. Moriarty can sprint a pawn without ailments at any time.
4. Directly spraying a pawn with tear gas and trapping a secret door are both mentioned in passing, but do not seem to be possible. Pawns take damage if they the end turn in gas, and secret doors only allow movement between rooms.
Gameplay tips bonus:
Basic Sherlock tips:
* (4 player mode) Communicate with your team as much as possible, its how you figure out who is playing as Moriarity.
* Beware of being fooled in the last turn when its a vote tiebreaker. If someone stalked target 99% of the game, they were probably the killer. Moriarity+Irene votes will show up so they can mislead you but do not count. The killer needs to be voted by Sherlocks(not sure how many in multi-sherlock games, but probably 2+)
This is all about CRIMESIGHT – Basic Gameplay Tips; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All CRIMESIGHT Posts List