Welcome. We hope that you find this Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Smoke-B Mirage Map Guide to be helpful.
Under Balcony starts at Back Alley.
- Smoke suffocating the area to stop anyone who is holding onto short
- Smoke is vital to avoid bomb plants
- Combination of spot and bench smoking is a great mix
Bench starts at Back Alley.
- tactical smoke blocking off anyone holding from bench
- Combination with spot and under balcony smoke is a good combination
B Spot, from Apartments
- To ensure bomb plant, tactical smoke is used to block B spot.
- A great match with a bench or under the balcony smoke
Arch, starting at Back Alley
- tactical smoke blocking off anyone who is holding on to the 2nd arch
- A good combination of short smoking and window smoking
- Tip: Look for the red dot next to the arrow while positioning
Market Oneway from B Spot
- Situational smoke is obstructing the market, leaving an extremely narrow window to select CTs
- A very strong afterplant condition
This Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Smoke-B Mirage Map guide has come to an end. Please contact us and let us know if you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions about how we can improve this topic. Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness, and I hope you have a lovely day! Creator and writer 7oX was the inspiration for this article. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List
Leave a Reply