Hi, welcome to this article. This Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Change the Font in CSGO Guide was written to help you, and we truly would like to see it be.
This guide will teach you how to change the font of your Csgo.
- Download this program Download – [github.com».
- Go to your steam library, then to the csgo.
- Click on the gear icon to the left of your screen.
- Click on properties and then click on “Browse local file”.
- Copy the path on the top of the explorer window that has just opened.
- Start the FontManager.exe that you just downloaded.
- If it asks you to enter the csgo path paste in what you copied earlier.
- If its right then click ok.
- Download your font from Dafont – [dafont.com].
- Extract it to your downloads folder (using 7zip or Winrar).
- Right-click on it, and click “Install all users”.
- Return to the Font Manager window and click the green plus icon at the top.
- Type in your font name in the search bar, and select it.
- Click “Add the font you prefer” at bottom.
- If it returns you to the screen where it states “Default font” and the name of the font you selected, then click on your font. If the font appears at the bottom of the screen with an arrow, click “Apply selected font”.
- Close the font manager and then open CSG.
I hope this tutorial can help a few of people! If you found it helpful Please leave a comment and perhaps an award. Thanks! !
We are thankful that you took the time to read the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Change the Font in CSGO. We hope that you found them useful. If you find any errors or have any suggestions for enhancements Let us know via the comments box below, and we’ll correct them as soon as we can. I’m sending you my best wishes. A huge thank you to
This guide was inspired by his blog post. Also, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if like the post. We publish new posts every day with additional material, so visit us frequently for more content.
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List
Leave a Reply