I recently formatted my pc and forgot to backup my cfg, made this to have it saved somewhere else.
What each command does
- sv_cheats 1 – enables cheats.
- mp_round_restart_delay 0 – sets the delay until the round restarts to 0.
- mp_freezetime 0 – sets the time that you are stuck in the start of the round to 0.
- mp_roundtime 99999 – sets the round’s time to 99999(in minutes).
- mp_warmup_end – ends the warmup phase.
- bot_kick – kicks the bots from the match.
- sv_falldamage_scale 0 – disables fall damage.
- mp_respawn_on_death_ct 1- allows tcountererrorists to respawn.
- mp_respawn_on_death_t 1 – allows terrorists to respawn.
- sv_airaccelerate 100 – how fast the player accelerates when in the air.
- sv_accelerate 100 – how fast the player accelerates when walking.
- sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 – enables bunny hopping.
- sv_autobunnyhopping 1 – allows you to hold space in order to bunny hop.
- mp_autoteambalance 1 – this automatically changes a player’s team to make the teams as equal
- as possible.
- mp_startmoney 99999 – sets the starting money to 99999$.
- mp_buytime 99999 – sets the time in witch you can buy things to 99999(in seconds)
- mp_restartgame – restarts the match.
Making a cfg
Create a notepad file and paste the commands listed on part 1.
Save it in this directory => Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg
Name it whatever you want, but remember to save it as .cfg in the end.
To run it in the game open the console and type “exec yourfilesname”
That’s all folks 🙂
Feel free to give me suggestions on more commands I can add.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – CSGO Surf CFG + What each command does; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List