Welcome. This Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – A Smokes Mirage Map Guide was written to be of use to you, and it is our honest hope that you will find that to be the case.
CT, starting at Palace Alley
- Tactical smoke blocker CT
- excellent pistol rounds to make bombs
- Excellent when paired with stairs and connector/snipers’ ‘ nest smoke.
Stairs, Palace Alley
- tactical smoke blocking off anyone who is holding the stairs
- Helpful to team members in palace
- It is useful in conjunction with connector /snipers Useful in conjunction with’nest tobacco
Connector / Snipers’ Nest 22, Palace Alley
- Smoke to deter the sniper’s nest and connect
- It was helpful in taking bomb site A and to team members in palace
- This allows for the bomb to be planted for short
Tetris Oneway, derived from Ramp
- Smoke that is tactical to stop Tetris
- A great solo smoke to pick enemies
- This lets your team play Tetris.
- After completing Tetris, you will have the opportunity to smoke CT and climb stairs from the tetris
CT is a derivative of Tetris
- Situational smoke to block CT
- great when you’re stuck or already played out to Tetris
- It is helpful to put the bomb in the ground
Stairs, derived from Tetris
- Smoke in the area to block the stairs
- Good smoke as you’re already pushing to Tetris.
- Helpful in removing the bomb site A and team members in the palace
Thank you for reading the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – A Smokes Mirage Map, and we sincerely hope that you found them to be of use. We encourage you to report any mistakes or ideas for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as quickly as possible. Today, I send you my very best wishes. 7oX, the post creator and author, served as an inspiration for this entry. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List
Leave a Reply