This is a non-comprehensive and fast guide on developing a single-shooter AIR robot. Single-shooter AIR robot is an AIR robot utilizing mostly one, single MAIN weapon and 2 reboost SUB weapons. Consider this guide as more of a list if you’ve developed your robotic correctly.
Weapons and Weapon Tunes
Single-shooter AIRs primarily only use one primary weapon. Sometimes, typically due to the robot’s CORE/BD (like Aquila BD or Obomaru BD), you’ll have more than one main weapon, but this does not change the fact that you will only be using a choose primary weapon for shooting enemies.
Here is a list of appropriate AIR weapons you can utilize. You can have peace of mind that if you’re using these weapons, you need to be capable of having a favorable effect for your group.
You get one totally free:
- Plasma Beam Cannon – Can get more from RT Shop
- Plasma gun – SHOP
- Gamma Lightning Gun – SHOP
- Negatron Rifle – SHOP. Outdated, but does big damage against LANDs on back hits, and dropstuns airs with a Paralyze tune.
- Powered Laser – CRYSTAL COIN SHOP
- Quad Beam Rail – exclusively from Mach Knight Ace.
- Genesion AM2
- Genesion AM3
There are likewise some AIR robots who have actually weapons built in that are excellent to utilize as for single-shooter. Some of these weapons are detachable, however either can not be used on other AIR robots or are much better utilized on the original robot they featured
- Lios – Union coin, BRD Exclusive
- Frau Adone
- Shadow Kinesis (the BS)
- Bloom Maria
When in doubt, you can not fail with going 3x terrific rapid tunes. Speed lowers the time it takes for your shot to reach your target. Lowering the travel time increases hitrate. Increasing hitrate boosts your damage output.
Ideally however, you will wish to take your weapon into arena untuned. Test how well on your own the weapon strikes the targets you want to strike (for example, quick accele-rolling AIRS or quick bicycle riders). If you are not pleased with the hitrate of your weapon, include a great quick tune. Repeat this procedure until you are regularly striking your targets. Then, you may pick to include other tunes (usually just some type of Range, High Shooter or Paralyze) to your staying weapon slots.
CRUCIAL:The only two exceptions for not going 3x grapid on a weapon are Powered Laser and Quad Beam Rail.
Tune 3x Great Range Beta on Powered Laser. Lasers do NOT need any speed at all.
Tune 2x High Shooter 1x Great Reach on Quad Beam Rail. Quad Beam Rail needs and ONLY requires +20% speed; invest the rest of the tunes in range.
Always take all your CAPACITY cartridges. No exceptions.
Constantly take ASCENDING FORCE. No exceptions.
Always take ACCELE ROLL. No exceptions. If your robot does not featured ACCELE ROLL, you might buy one for the inexpensive cost of 1000uc/day in the SHOP
Take STUN REGAIN if your robot has the cartridge. You will then desire 25tgh if you take this cart (more on this later). If you can not fit 25tgh, do not take this cartridge.
Take BEAM GUARD if your construct can still fit it, specifically if you can not fit STUN REGAIN.
SUB Weapons, and flying forever
You should take 2 reboost sub weapons. A reboost SUB weapon is a SUB weapon which refills your boost gauge when you use the SUB weapon. Taking 2 reboost subweapons implies you can stay in the air forever. This is among, if not the greatest, strength of an AIR robot; removing this strength seriously gimps your single-shooter AIR robotic.
Reboost parts are usually part of the robot’s LG, BS or CORE/BD.
Here is a non-comprehensive list of reboost parts, with respective notes on their behaviors as needed. Pick 2 for your build.
- Aquila BD – You can get 1 free if you selected this robot as your starter. Fully restores your boost gauge but has a longer cooldown.
- Izuna BD1/BD2 – from HAKU COIN SHOP. If you are new and free2play, aim for this first.
- Haku LG – from HAKU COIN SHOP. If you are new and free2play, aim for this first.
- Ghost Raider BD – from SHOP
- Brickgale BS – from SHOP. Has a bad behavior where if you’re in the air and not flying (holding spacebar), you will shoot down straight to the ground ala vertical landing. Can be useful but 9 times out of 10 will get you killed.
- Knightgear PF BD
- Knightgear RF BD
- Ramdiver BD
- Aquila BD – Fully restores your boost gauge but has a longer cooldown.
Garapon Exclusive (a lot of to list, so will just note a few!).
- Tesladonna LG – Robo Garapon. Double tap to do an attack that puts you in the ground.
- Airyad BS
- Pacifar HL BD – Leaves a decoy behind
- Genesion BS2 – Leaves a barrier/decoy behind
- Wizamel BS – Leaves a barrier behind
- Crugis LG – Has a BS slot
- Mecha Jetter OMG LG – Double tap to do a melee attack
- Genesion LG – Fully restores your boost gauge but has a longer cooldown.
- Royal Beezle LG
- Henrierre BD – Comes with a built in WonderBit that blocks projectiles. Reboost leaves a decoy behind.
- Fairys BS
- Amlim BD – Comes with a built in WonderBit that can shut down enemy shooters.
Previous season Arena coins (you may have these if you played the previous seasons. Otherwise, you can skip this).
- Tonitrus LG
- Solfrost LG
- Alvette BS
Stats – Parts and Stat tunes
This is the easiest part (or it need to be)!
Objective is to reach 38-40FLY and 40TEC, no exceptions.
If you took STUN REGAIN, you will likewise go for 25TGH.
You can safelydrop STR and WLK to 0. Single shooter airs requirement neither of these stats. These are your dump statistics.
- Pick the parts with the highest TEC and FLY.
- If you picked up STUN REGAIN, prioritize picking parts that have the highest TGH that do not reduce TEC and FLY. You will want to include little to no TGH tunes in your build, instead relying solely on parts to reach 25TGH
- When in doubt, just use Cross Raptor AMs and Cross Raptor HD from SHOP.
- If you need to use a statstick handheld, choose a +1FLY or +1TEC one.
- If using STUN REGAIN, you may use +1TGH statstick handheld.
- Protip: There are statstick handhelds with no subweapons. You may purchase these from the Mission Coin Shop. For TGH statstick handheld, you may get this from Vampyre Star (Valentines) quest.
- High Boost Beta for FLY. No exceptions.
- High Technique Beta for TEC. No exceptions.
- Eternal tune on the arm holding the weapon. No exceptions.
- If your arm has the built-in weapon, you may opt not to tune eternal, but this is personal preference depending on your weapon tunes.
- If you really cannot reach 25TGH with just parts, use High Tough Alpha.
- if you have remaining slots and capacity, they will go towards tuning some combination of Life, High Life or Great Life tunes, in that priority.
- Aim for at least 500hp
How to play Single Shooter Air
- Fly towards the enemy
- Shoot enemies.
- If enemies dont fight back, keep shooting.
- If enemies shoot back, accele roll to dodge.
- If you run out of boost, use a reboost subweapon.
- If you’re at 250-300hp or below, run back to your medic using accele roll and reboosts.
- Repeat until you win, die or run out of ammo.
These are my individual builds. Observe the cartridges, stats, HP and weapon tunes.
Izuna: This build is completely free2play friendly. I was comfortable at 2x speed tunes for the Gamma Lightning Gun so I used the last slot for a great range. 25TGH for optimum HP gain from stun regain.
Henrierre: No stun gain back so we don’t care about TGH.
Alcy: As I was comfy with having less speed on the remote weapons, I chose 2x High shooter and a great rapid.
Lios: If you have reached this point in the guide and are asking yourself why Lios has 40 strength, excellent job! That indicates you’ve read and comprehended the guide.
Lios is an exception to the 40 TEC rule just because his main weapon scales with STR. Just utilize High Boost Gamma and High Power Beta tunes on bots that use STR scaling.
Lios is also an exception to the 2x reboost rule because he can not fit any reboost SUB weapons at all. Instead, I have utilized a BRD shield which is a main weapon guard that slowly regenerates boost gauge.
Select a weapon and 2 reboosts from the lists above. Tune to 40TEC and 40FLY. Take all capa carts, Ascending force, Accele roll, and Beam Guard. If you take stun regain, tune to 25tgh.
Tune 3x excellent fast on the weapon. If using Powered Laser, tune 3x Great Range Beta. If utilizing Quad Beam Rail, tune 2x High Shooter and 1x Great Range.
Staying slots and capa for HP tunes.
Fly to enemy, shoot red targets. Retreat if at 250-300hp. Fly to opponent once again to shoot targets when recovered.
2022 July 31 – Created Guide.
This is all about CosmicBreak Universal – How to Build a Single Shooter Air Robot; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All CosmicBreak Universal Posts List