You captured at least one crafting thrall, nice! I hope you found my guide for catching thralls helpful! It is time to put that thrall to work, but I am sure you have a few questions about where to use it for the best results. No problem, this guide is just for you!
Priests for each religion can be placed in their respective altar.
Where do I put my…
So you have the thrall ready? This is the best place(s) to put them…
|Alchemist||Alchemist Bench||Dyer Bench||Firebowl Cauldron||Fermenting Barrel|
|Armorer||Armorer Bench||Casting Table||Saddler Worktable||Tanner Table||Tinker Bench|
|Blacksmith||Blacksmith Bench||Casting Table||Tinker Bench|
|Cook||Campfire||Stove||Firebowl Cauldron||Fermenting Barrel|
|Taskmaster||Wheel of Pain||Torturer Worktable|
Please note, the structures recommended for each takes into account which will unlock recipes, increase the speed at which items are crafted, and/or reduce the number of resources needed to craft items.
Who do I put in my…
So you have the structure made? Now you are trying to pick which thrall to go look for? This is the best thrall type(s)…
|Wheel of Pain||Taskmaster|
Please note, the crafter(s) recommended for each structure takes into account recipes, increases in the speed at which items are crafted, and/or reduction of the number of resources needed to craft items.
Most tier IV thralls have specializations. Here is a quick summary of what the specializations do:
- Armorer Specializations
- Scoutwright – reduction of weight on crafted items
- Shieldwright – armor value on crafted items
- Temperwright – durability on crafted items
- Blacksmith Specializations
- Edgesmith – armor penetration on crafted items
- Bladesmith – damage on crafted items
- Tempersmith – durability on crafted items
- Carpenter Specializations
- Bowmaker – damage on crafted items
- Builder – durability on crafted items
- Fletcher – armor penetration on crafted items
- Priest Specializations
- Confessor – damage on crafted items
- Guardian – durability on crafted items
- Seneschal – armor value on crafted items
- Taskmaster Specializations
- Driver – concussion damage on crafted items
- Overseer – durability on crafted items
Tier IV alchemists and tanners have bonus recipe(s) they grant, but they do NOT have specializations. Cooks and smelters do NOT have specializations.
My mod added…
Here is a quick rundown of facts about NPCs/thralls added by other mods that are used for crafting.
Structure(s): Builder’s Workbench
Spawn Rate: 50% Replacement
Spawn Location: Replaces Carpenter
Tier Preserved: Unknown
Structure(s): Horticulturist’s Bench
Spawn Rate: Unknown % Replacement
Spawn Location: Replaces Alchemist
Tier Preserved: Unknown
I hope you found this guide helpful, and quick and easy to read. If you have more mods you would like crafting NPC/thrall information for, please comment your requests and I will add them when possible. Please take a moment to like and/or favorite this guide!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Conan Exiles – Assigning Crafting Thralls; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Conan Exiles Posts List