After you’ve reached Witt’s Oaks Yard keep moving to the right to find Direblade Plaza. As you keep moving you will find a door with the number 51 on it. It will take you inside the apartment. There are 4 doors to represent each player’s rooms. Inside of your room, you will see a framed picture of a hammer on the wall. Take a picture of the hammer with your phone to acquire the Silver Hammer relic that allows you to collect props when equipped. There are many different props you can place in your room to show off to your friends or just for fun.
- There are many different props within the game. You only need a Silver Hammer and good timing skills in order to acquire them all.
- There are a few props that cannot be collected as they disappear when the next screen loads. (Eg: During big boss battles or chase scenes.)
- The props can only be dropped by destroying obstacles by any means necessary. They also will only appear before, during, or after boss battles and cut-scenes if destroyed properly.
- Just like relics, all props that look alike can be stacked to conserve backpack storage.
The arcade machines can be found in various places within the game.
- The strategy to obtain them is during the cut-scene at the bar on Art Street by shooting the arcade machines on the opposite side of the room with any gun right before the ninja get up and start attacking you.
- Eye of Klandathu
- Kidney Puncher Extreme
- Mortal Wombat
- These can be found in bars or cafes.
- A strategy to obtain them is by using Charlie‘s tornado skills after entering the bar on Art Street during the bar fight cut-scene.
- Barrels exist practically everywhere.
- A strategy to obtaining wooden barrels is by destroying them after the waterfall cut-scene before Piratenbase.
- A strategy to obtaining gasoline barrels is during the King Tepes and Circe Bathory fight at the end of the QuetzalCost mall.
- Gasoline Barrel
- Wooden Barrel
- These can be easily found at Gor’Castle.
- Easiest way to acquire them is during the cut-scene before the Phantom Paul fight. Especially with Charlie‘s Tornado skill.
- These can be found on the street anywhere in the game.
- An easy strategy is during the cut-scene at the QuetzalCost mall on Witt’s Oaks Yard.
- Every time you destroy the Police Cruiser or Ambulance you will get free healing items and guns. But only when you reload the level and re-place the props back down.
- Police Cruiser
- These can be found in many places.
- An easy strategy to acquire this is during the fight with Oscar the Nth on the Piratenbase. But you will need to time your skill at the right moment.
- This prop can also drop a throw-able computer every time.
- This can be found inside of many buildings and even the apartment on Direblade Plaza.
- This is a rare prop that can only be encountered at least 3 times across a full play-through with one character.
- You will need to purchase the Movie Ticket at the BogoMart to access the movie theater on Art Street first.
- These are truss or debris that King Tepes summons during his boss battles.
- The strategy to acquire these are by battling King Tepes by the end of Art Street or during the fight with both King Tepes and Circe Bathory at the end of the QuetzalCost Mall (MemeBeans Cafe) area.
- These can be found at Gor’Castle.
- An easy strategy to acquire them is the same strategy used to acquire the Candelabra prop.
- This can be found on the streets within the game.
- These can mostly be found at the bar on Art Street.
- They can be easily acquired during the bar fight cut-scene with the ninjas.
- Also, they do not drop shotguns. During the bar fight scene there is a hidden shotgun behind the pool table, not under. It is only hidden from the player’s view to appear as a shotgun hidden underneath the pool table.
- These can be found at QuetzalCost (Witt’s Oaks Yard)
- The Quetzal items are:
- Quetzal Cardboard Cut-Out
- Quetzal Stone Head
- These can be found easily at the Wallrus Shopping World.
- The strategy to obtain these are from the cut-scene in front of the Wallrus Shopping World at Mallrus Road Exit.
- These are rare drops as there are only 3 per play-through at the Wallrus Shopping World.
- These are found around stage or concert rooms in the game.
- They can be easily picked up during the fight with King Tepes at the end of Art Street.
- When destroyed the speaker and stand will be dropped and can be thrown and used as weapons every time it is destroyed. It will drop the prop item if destroyed in your apartment room.
- These can be acquired during the Camp Falconbats area after entering the Asylum.
- The strategy is to destroy these when the screen darkens allowing them to drop as props easily.
- It’s just a table.
- Can be found anywhere inside.
- An easy strategy is using the Tornado skill during the bar fight with the ninjas on Art Street.
- These can be found at St. Sanders Cemetery.
- The strategy to obtaining them is by using any skills or shooting them right before Circe Bathory appears at St. Sanders Cemetery.
- These can be found after defeating any of the bosses that drop Smockula‘s body parts or from the Burger Boss at Hurder Burger on O’Flanagan’s Alley.
- This item can also drop loot and money when placed in your room after being destroyed. But only if broken every time you reload the level.(eg. by exiting to the world map and going back to the apartment)
This is all about Charlie Murder – Prop Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Charlie Murder Posts List