This guide shows how to make your own livery and upload it to Steam Workshop.
How to make your own livery and implement it into the game
1) Open the game folder (right-click on the game in Steam, click Properties – Local Files – Browse…
In this folder, open Bus Driver Simulator_Data\StreamingAssets\OriginalTextures. All the presets are located here.
2) To create a new livery, copy the corresponding folder (e.g. MN, LZ, PZ) and rename it to the one you wish (it MUST have these original letters followed by “_” in the beginning for example LZ_RedBus).
3) Move that folder into Bus Driver Simulator_Data\StreamingAssets\Buses.
4) Open the folder you just moved (Bus Driver Simulator_Data\StreamingAssets\Buses\LZ_RedBus in our example). You should see a bunch of files. These are textures, normal maps, metallic and occlusion.
5) Open any texture in any graphics editing software and make your changes.
6) To view your changes in game, make your way to any of the free mode garages (Play – Career – <Any city>) and open Spare parts shop. The new livery should appear in the list.
Uploading your livery to Steam Workshop
1) If livery can be uploaded to Workshop, you’ll see a green icon in the corner of the livery:
2) After clicking this icon, you’ll see the upload menu. Type name of your livery, description and browse the path to preview image (max. 1mb in size). The name is shown in Steam Workshop and doesn’t have to match the folder name from previous steps.
3) After you click Upload, the game will start uploading your livery. If you haven’t accepted Steam EULA yet, it will open. Accept it, and the livery will be in Steam Workshop in a moment.
This is all about Bus Driver Simulator – How to Upload Livery on Steam Workshop and Implement; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Bus Driver Simulator Posts List