Recently, while playing Blood Fresh Supply, I noticed a sudden drop of FPS. It dropped from 60144 to 34 FPS. This made the game unplayable.
I searched the internet for a tutorial that worked perfectly for me.
***Download the IMAGECFG File from the link below :***
Extract the file and follow the steps:
1. Copy it to C:WindowsSystem32
2. Go to your set-up listing.
The default listing is likely to be:
C:Program Files (x86 – SteamsteamappscommonBlood
It could be anywhere you put in Steam games.
3. Shift Right Click on Anywhere in the Listing and Run Command Window Right Here (PowerShell)).
4. Run the following command: imagecfg.u anuket_x64.exe
5. This will cause the game to run in unicore single core) mode, which will also repair efficiency points. My Core I7 8700K @ 1440p max settings runs at 144FPS. Prior to the repair, I had terrible efficiency. FPS counter learned at 70-120, but felt more like 20 FPS with stuttering. The RTX 2060 Super is my GPU, but the game renders almost entirely in software program (CPU). This uses the GPU only for rasterization.
We hope this helps!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Blood: Fresh Supply – How to fix fps drop guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Blood: Fresh Supply Posts List