Shows how to skip intro videos on the Windows OS.
- Launch Bioshock Infinite once, change all in-game settings in the main menu to your liking and exit the game
- Wait for Steam Cloud sync to complete
- In a text editor open
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\BioShock Infinite\XGame\Config\XEngine.ini
- Find “[FullScreenMovie]” on line 942
- Comment out the following lines by putting a semicolon (;) at the beginning of each:
StartupMovies=2KLogoSweep720p2997 StartupMovies=IrrationalLogoTest StartupMovies=UE3AnimatedLogo_ProRes StartupMovies=AMDLogo720p
- Save the changes (Ctrl+S) then close the text editor
- Play the game without logo intro videos
Hope you enjoy the Guide about BioShock Infinite – Easy Steps on How to Skip Video Intro in Game, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All BioShock Infinite Posts List