Hello, in this guide I teach you how to start well your journey in BTLH.
Basis of exploration
There are 4 important points to remember:
This resource is essential, you must accumulate as much as possible to improve your Legendary Weapon when you have one. You must also be able to heal yourself or buy items from the merchant.
The quality of loot
Increase as much as possible and don’t do any fight or adventure without having at least 5+ points in it.
Be careful if you fight the beast your loot quality decreases too.
Gaining risk factor will increase your loot quality, but losing risk factor will not decrease your loot quality.
This is the resource to watch out for, as you will need to build it up to gain enough loot.
Level 8 is really dangerous, but if you manage to get 10+ loot quality, your equipment will be really strong.
Don’t fight if your risk factor is too high, explore, some events on the map can lower it.
The careful path of the quest always lowers the risk factor by at least 1 point.
As long as she’s on the counter you can move around without pressure, but once you’re on the map it’s a different matter. The more you fight her, the more your risk factor increases and so does her power (after 5/6 fights she’ll disable you).
On the other hand, she’s not very smart, if you make her turn in a circle on the map, she’ll stupidly follow your path, except if you’re 1 square away from her. Moreover it does not advance and starts again in counter 1 turn each time you make a jump.
Spam the jump if it is too close, but you isolate not on dead end tiles otherwise you will have to reload your jump and there… She will eat you… :p
The fights are difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it it’s pretty easy.
I’ll give you some tips and especially explain the icons on the maps which are not always clear.
Stuff that stats, the more you have the more all your stats and spell damage increases. Legendary weapons gain Power per step you unlock.
The insight !
Mandatory to win easily, it allows you to break a card of the enemy’s synergy. If you use it on a card that is a combo engine, it can divide by 3 or 4 the damage of your opponent.
A Defend + Force combo gives you 1 point.
The redraw !
This is the anti-random stat, when you right click on your cards you discard them and draw a new one.
If you have a lot of raises, you can build up a strong hand when a tricky round of play comes up.
The HIT !
This stat is the strongest in the game, if you take it, it multiplies your damage because you will hit several times!
Combos (the lifeblood of the war)
Making a combo is easy, but making a good combo is something to think about.
First of all, don’t always try to play 3 different cards. If you make a combo with 2 cards the same and 1 other you will show more quickly the lvl of your cards and you will be able more easily to make a devastating critical strike.
In this example I have raised my Drill card to lvl 3. If I draw 1 more Drill with 2 Speed I will have a guaranteed critical hit.
(when you hover over the lvl of your cards you can see what the card’s critical hit does)
The double critical hit, what a pleasure!
If you want to know your stats click on the sword and shield.
There are four of them and they are as much a help as a hindrance.
– Confusion: This effect is horrible, you can’t see what your card is doing, avoid it if your opponent does it to you. On the other hand, if you inflict it to the enemy, he will play less well (less combo)
– Burn: If you play a burn card you take fire damage. In addition, fire damage applies burn if you take a certain amount of it, so this effect is very strong in damage.
– Handicap : Your card is useless, no combo, no damage, no effect… Terrible, but on your opponent you will love it
– Stun: What a hell! If you take 1 you draw -1 card next turn. But the worst thing is that you don’t compensate for this draw by another one afterwards, so you play with 1 card less for the whole fight unless you win from the draw.
And finally, if you don’t have enough cards in your hand to play 3, you skip your turn.
But it works on the enemies and that’s champagne.
– Bleed: Not too dangerous but very common, if you keep a bleeding card in your hand you lose hp. Very good to pass the big defense because it’s raw damage.
– Use your consumables, especially for bosses, it can turn a fight around.
– Prefer to anticipate the action that generates the most combo in the opponent
– Read the ability of the monsters, the solution of the fight is often in it (it is the head of deaths of colours below the synergy of the enemy)
– Defence reduces damage by %, and puncture reduces defence by 1:1, so it’s very good at increasing damage.
– Elemental damage doesn’t oppose defence, so on a tanky opponent it’s super strong.
It is not a deck builder
The ultimate mistake is to believe that it is the cards that count. And yes you can manage your deck via spells and other cards.
But items are what add new abilities to your cards, so get all the artifacts you can.
The items can be combined with your cards and can become devastating.
But for that you have to go to the merchant and raise the quality of the loot to the maximum.
The higher your Loot Quality, the more choices you will have and even the more exceptional loot you will get, giving you 2 items instead of one.
This is all about Before The Last Hour – Adventure Guide Walkthrough; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Before The Last Hour Posts List