All scenarios will be listed by the phrase listed on the bottom of the card in-game. If you’re looking for a particular scenario, I recommend using Ctrl+F.
Scenarios without choices:
- Altar: A party member of your choice gains X amount of max hp.
- Angry Mob: Discard all combats
- Anxiety: All party members lose 5 hp
- Back Alley: Remove the next 2 scenarios from a lane of your choice
- Blackfoot Agents:Discards a random combat
- Blackfoot Contact: Heals one party member by ~50%* of their max hp.
- Brawlers: You may buy from a selection of four cards all focusing on the Guard/Block (idk the official name) mechanic
- Catacombs: Brings you directly to the pre-boss fight scenarios (depth 2)
- Checkpoint: Nothing. Cannot be selected until it expires or is removed
- Cultist’s Wares: You may buy from a selection of four cards all focusing on the Bleed or Ruin mechanics.
- Decoy: Move a scenario to this lane and add 1 to its counter
- Disheartened: All party members lose 10 hp
- Fatalism: All party members lose 15 hp
- Gatehouse: Nothing. Cannot be selected until it expires or is removed
- Hesitation: Nothing. Party takes X amount of damage if it expires.
- Hide: Discard all other scenarios
- Intelligence:All party members gain (100 or 500 or 1000) XP
- Juggler: You may buy from a selection of four cards all focusing on Drawing/Discarding
- Knife Merchant: You may buy from a selection of four cards all focusing on the Charge mechanic
- Knight Errant: If you have Ruin cards in your deck: Elite combat; If you DO NOT have Ruin cards in your deck, choose a skill.
- Large Crowd: Nothing. Cannot be selected until it expires or is removed
- Lightfoots:You may buy from a selection of four cards all focusing on Movement
- Off Duty Guards: Nothing. Spawns the scenario Drunken Guards if it expires.
- Quick Round: Heals your party by 50% of their max hp.
- Quick Thinking: A party member of your choice gains a level
- Smithy’s Apprentice: You may sell your stashed equipment for 150 florens each
- Thief: Lose 100 florens
- Weapon Cache: Random weapons/armors will be available to equip, stash, or ignore.
* exact value unknown
Scenarios with choices:
- Blackfoot Stash:1) Remove a skill from your deck OR 2) Leave
- Courage: 1) X character gains (1 max stamina or 1 max will) and takes Y amount of damage. OR 2) Combat
- Crazy Weasel: 1) Transform a skill OR 2) Leave
- Execute: 1) Ruin a card OR 2) Random outcome (either combat or choose a skill)
- Exquisite Weapon: 1) Buy a random weapon for X florens OR 2) Ruin a card, get the weapon for free OR 3) Leave
- Guarded Transport: 1) Elite combat (w/ bonus florens as reward) OR 2) Leave
- Incense: Will get more details soon. Gives you a choice between 3 party augmentations
- Mentor: 1) Duplicate a skill OR 2) Leave OR 3) IF you have a single party member, increase their will by 1.
- Merchant in Trouble: 1) Gain 250 florens OR 2) Gain a card
- Modify Talents: 1) Re-roll a talent OR 2) Leave
- Over Encumbered: 1) Remove 2 skills from your deck OR 2) Forfeit a talent OR 3) Ruin a card, leave
- Overzealous Guards: 1) Combat OR 2) Lose 150 florens
- Sanctuary:1) Ruin a card and heal a party member to full hp OR 2) Heal a party member below 20% hp to full hp. OR 3) Leave
- Scruples:1) Ruin 3 skills OR 2) Discard 3 ruins, combat
- Squabbles: 1) Recruit from a choice of two beavers OR 2) Leave
- Talisman:Will get more details soon. Gives you a choice between a couple party augmentations or an upgrade token
- Vagrant: 1) Remove a skill from your deck, re-roll a talent OR 2) Leave
- ???/Voices in the Dark: 1) Receive 3 “Injury” cards and “Blood Ritual” OR 2) Elite combat (drops armor that gives you the unholy passive and a unique weapon that applies bleed)
Scenarios that only appear in certain conditions:
- Crossroads (appears when the lane counter is 9 and 3): Removes all other scenarios and sets other lanes to the same depth as the lane Crossroads is in.
- Drunken Guards (when Off-Duty Guards expires): Gain 300 florens.
- Excellence (post-boss fight only):A party member of your choice gains a level
- Monastery (pre-boss fight only): Heal your party to full hp. (Costs 250F)
- Smithy (pre-boss fight only):You may buy from a selection of eight cards (can be any cards).
- Tavern (pre-boss fight only):You may hire new party members from a selection of 3 characters.
- Unity (post-boss fight only): Heal your party to full hp
- Wealth (post-boss fight only): Gain 1000 florens
I’ll list all the different types of upgrade tokens, to the best of my knowledge, here:
- Decrease will cost by 1
- Apply 3 bleed
- Restore 5 hp
- Gain 10 florens
Armor is currently not listed in the compendium, so I’ll note the different kinds of armor I’ve run across here.
- Light Armor:This character starts combat with 6 Guard. They gain 1 stamina each turn.
- Superior Light Armor: This character starts combat with 10 Guard. They gain 1 stamina each turn.
- Medium Armor:This characters starts combat with 14 Guard.
- Superior Medium Armor: This character starts combat with 24 Guard.
- Heavy Armor: This characters starts combat with 30 Guard. They gain 5 Guard each turn and 1 Winded each turn
- Superior Heavy Armor: This characters starts combat with ? Guard. They gain ? Guard each turn and 2 Winded each turn
- Adventurer’s Gear: At turn end, gain 5 Guard and 1 Winded for every point of stamina this character has left.
- Agile: Whenever this character moves they gain 10 Guard
- Scoundrel’s Cloak: If this character does not already have it, gain anticipation at the start of turn.
- Unholy: At the start of this characters turn all bleed stacks are removed and the character gains hp equal to the number of stacks removed.
This is all about Banners of Ruin – Gameplay Tips + Basic Scenarios in Game + Token Upgrades + Armor Details Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Banners of Ruin Posts List