Hey there, welcome to this post, Everything you need to know about Baldur’s Gate 3 – Act 1 Ending may be found in this guide. Take each step in accordance with this guidance.
Tips and guide on how to get ending in act 1.
1. Gale: Go to the village and don’t cut his hands 2. Use the shaft for spider nests
3. Use the Scroll of Feather Fall as a safety jump to the pit
4. The Underdark is near dwarf
5. Find the zone with explosive mushrooms and clear that zone
6. Jump into the Booal cave church
7. Cooperate with fairy and sacrifice the Gale
8. Congratulations, he can no longer be resurrected with a true resurrections Scroll from his pet demon. A fairy consumed his soul (now actually a god).
9. Wait 2 days at your camp
10. Enjoy the Nuke as your friend Gale wanted it, GG. The game is completed.
This is not an error, but a special end with special cutscenes as a sacrifice for each companion and a nuke cutscene featuring happy fish
The Baldur’s Gate 3 – Act 1 Ending Guide is something I hope you found interesting. Please let us know in the comments box below if you find any errors or have any recommendations for improving the content, and we will do our best to correct them as soon as possible. Don’t stress out, and enjoy the rest of your day! A post that Niolong made inspired this guide, so a big thank you goes out to him for that! If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All Baldur's Gate 3 Posts List