Hello and welcome to the ASTRONEER Guide To Success! I’m Petdono and i will be writing your guide for today. We will start off with some planets, then go from there. Have fun!
Welcome & Disclamer
- This guide is supposed to not only help you survive, but thrive.
- This guide is also compiled from across the web, please tell me if anything is incorrect.
- Please read DISCLAIMER for more info.
- MOVING ON…
Thank you for clicking this guide. I’m ready to explain some things to you, but first, please read the
THIS LIST IS FROM THE INTERNET! THERE IS ALSO SOME CONTENT FROM OTHER GUIDES, THIS IS JUST THE BEST INFO FROM ACROSS THE INTERNET!
THE GUIDE IS NOT PERFECT, PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS.
Planets And Planet Playthrough
These are the planets. get to know them!
Here is a neat list for it!
- Backpack Printer (BP)
- Small Printer (SP, made with BP)
- Medium Printer (MP, made with SP)
- Large Printer (LP, made with MP)
- Chemistry Lab (CL, made with MP)
- Smelting Furnace (SF, made with MP)
- Atmospheric Condenser (AC, made with MP) (See notes)
Not much to see, but some notes should be put here.
The gas for each planet differs based on these 3 bullet points:
- What planet can produce the gas you want (E.G. sylva supports Hydrogen)
- What your power setup will look like (E.G. on sylva your shelter, or on desolo wind turbines.)
- How much is given per minute (E.G. Sylva can do hydrogen at 75 PPU, which is 13 seconds.)
also, here is a table for all the planet to gas ratio.
TIP: make sure you have space in your bag or ship to take all the things you need.
Tips And Other Images
Here is some extras that got cut during the making of this guide. these resources might also have gotten cut because of duplicates/better info.
- Galastropods are useful. Obtain them ASAP for great benefits.
- Remember to feed galastropods the right food for x3 benefits.
- Get clay from the surface and not from the core.
- use the soil centrifuge with alot of canisters for better resource yield.
- Try to build a tether line out to POIs (E.G. to mountain biome)
- EXPLORE GLACIO THE MOST CAUSE ITS THE BEST
Other Resources For Info/Extra Info
I DO NOT CONTROL THESE SITES. IF THE SITES ARE NOT ACCURATE, I CAN’T HELP YOU. THESE SITES ARE GENERALLY UPDATED OFTEN,, BUT MAY NOT HOLD THE LATEST INFO. I CAN’T HELP ANYONE WHO CANT FIND SOMETHING ON THESE SITES.
Here is the guide in 1 chapter
I recommend reading the guide first. anyways, here is the TLDR:
Other newer content for the game
RAILS UPDATE (V1.25.147)
C.O.L.E. : A automated rail cart that listens to stations.
Rail posts : Posts for rails that connect like tethers, but also bend to fit your situation.
Rail junction : Rails can connect to this and this can be toggled in different ways.
Rail station : Acts alot like a post, but can be automated. also supports imports/exports
Rail car : Trailers for Rail engine/C.O.L.E. machines.
Rail engine : Drives rail carts and astroneers.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about ASTRONEER – Planet Map + Crafting Recipes & Key – Playthrough, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All ASTRONEER Posts List