If you can’t skip intro movie (like in Rails update) this guide is for you.
1. Find DefaultGame.ini and make a backup just in case
In my steam version it was there:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ASTRONEER\Astro\Config\DefaultGame.ini
2. Open the file with a text editor and find MoviePlayerSettings text.
3. Edit the following code (thanks to ChunkySpaceman from modding discord – [discord.com] ):
[/script/movieplayer.movieplayersettings] bWaitForMoviesToComplete=False ; default= True bMoviesAreSkippable=False bLoopLastMovie=False ; default= True
4. Save the file and restart the game.
Another way to skip intro described rwallaceva from reddit – [reddit.com]
1. Add the above code into the following file:
2. Restart the game.
This is all about ASTRONEER – How to Skip Intro Movies; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All ASTRONEER Posts List