Welcome to this comprehensive guide on which skills you should aim to obtain. This guide doesn’t focus on any kind of certain gameplay, but just general useful skills for combat/stealthing.
In the end, there is a small list of skills that help to achieve certain achievements (or that are necessary to get them).
Must have skills
- Bow Bearer – having a Hunter and a Light bow is very necessary for switching between long and close range combat
- Chain Assassination – enables you to double assassinate two enemies that are close to each other
- Enhanced light bow – becomes very useful for certain bosses, animals and especially when shooting at someone on a horse
- Hail of arrows – even further improves the light bow
- Parry – self explanatory enough, you can parry almost any attack from any enemy. Some bosses seem to be an exception, but that might just be me failing to parry them.
- Regeneration – you get it anyways since its the first one in order.
- Weapon bearer– very useful to switch between for ex. a health on kill weapon and a poisonous/fire weapon. Also good for switching between different overpower attack types.
- Adrenaline 2 – great skill, makes it easier to instantly finish 1v1 fights that you run into by accident, or with khopesh swords you can deal a lot of damage to many enemies at the start of battle instantly.
- Overpower fury – absolutely necessary for bosses, gives you easy HP regen when youre about to die, saved me numerous times.
- Shield charge – even though it consumes a bit of adrenaline, it is a great skill that allows you to break heavy shield defenses without Charge heavy attack skill – you just get some distance, target an enemy and run into them to break the defense or drop them to the ground.
- Dawn & dusk-> first skill but very useful
- Sleep darts -> an absolute MUST HAVE – it makes sure stealth situations remain stealth. Even though Chain assassination exists, sometimes the 2 enemies can be too close, which means assassinating one will alert other and open a possibility to break stealth. It also allows you to approach enemies from their front, which happens rather often.
- Assassination loot-> quite useful, but can be skipped if you are looking to direct your points elsewhere – though it leads to Chain assassination which is important
- Enhanced hunter bow-> cool skill but you can get interrupted by other enemies before you get the chance to hit the enemy whose defense you’ve broken
- Piercing arrows-> this arent as important as the light bow skills, since you are rarely going to use hunter bow in close range combat
- Kill loot -> same as Assassin loot, but a bit more useful since you mostly dont have time for picking up items during combat
- Overpower combo -> this could count as a must have skill, but I rarely experienced this skill dealing a lot of damage. You either 1 hit kill an enemy with overpower attack, or this skill helps you finish them off or at least stagger them. Great for bosses though.
- Attack & push -> its a cool gimmick combat skill, but you will rarely remember to use it. It just ensures the enemy stays staggered by your attacks for a while longer, opening more chance to finishers.
- Smoke screen -> an okay skill, I’ve rarely found the use for it, but when I did it did its job very well.
Achievement related skills
- Enhanced predator bow -> The Arrow Whisperer
- Pyromaniac-> (NOT NECESSARY) Boom!
- Eagle harass -> Team Play
- Master Warrior/Hunter/Seer -> I’m Done Learning (just spend 1 point on any of these 3)
- Animal taming -> Roooaaarrr! / Set-up Date
- Elite Ranger -> Archer of the Month
This is all about Assassin’s Creed Origins – Skill Tree Basic + Classes Information Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Assassin's Creed Origins Posts List